1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Creation Discussion

Jun 11, 2016

1. Thank you, Anna!

One more question, @TenderCreation. What size of eyes does she have?

#21 Agnia, Aug 7, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
    2. Eyes 7.5-8 mm and 2.5 - 3.5 for the iris

3. Oh my gracious what gorgeous girls!!! I know what I'll be saving for now! Just exquisite beauties. I hope to see more owner photos. Anna you are truly an inspired artist!

Jay

4. Thank you, dear!

some photos of the owners. Rachel - tan skin

[​IMG]

5. She is lovely! That dress is just awesome. I hope the owner will consider selling custom outfits here on DoA...or doing commissions!

6. Ok wow!! She is exquisite!! You can tell she thinks she is absolutely divine in that dress!

7. Thank you, dear! Yes, he has a shop on Etsy, but for DOA it's not registered, said he had bad English.

some photos of the owners. Rachel - tan skin. Photo and face-up - Rimdoll. Doll lives in Vietnam
      [​IMG]

8. Thank you! Rachel - tan skin. face-up, stylist - photography by Rimdoll

[​IMG]

9. Oh wow...her outfits are soooo amazing. I clearly need one of these lovely ladies. So stunning!

10. I hope I'm able to save up enough quickly so I don't miss out on this pre order. The very difficult part would be to decide on which beautiful sculpt to order!

Jay

11. Look who's fixing to be on her way to Texas...:love

[​IMG]

12. Congratulations chrissa5girl, she's gorgeous!

I ordered Rachel!!!! It was super hard to decide which sculpt because each one is so very lovely. But I have a daughter named Rachel so that kind of did it for me!

Jay

13. Just had to post one more from Anna...my Rachel is ready too. Both girls will be on their way soon! :dance
      [​IMG]

14. They're beautiful! I so admire Anna's work. She's so talented. The painting is exquisite especially considering the small size of the heads! I ordered mine blank. And she's on layaway which should be paid off this week. I imagine Anna will send the dolls out in order of who paid first. But I keep hoping once mine is paid off, because she's blank, that maybe she won't take too long to arrive. But whatever the case, she'll be worth the wait!!

Are both your girls the light tan? I just love seeing photos of these beautiful girls. I'd really like to order another one fairly soon. Just need to get busy with my own commissions! They're so cute in pairs.

Jay

15. Wow these girls are gorgeous! I love the muscle definition on the arms especially, makes her look strong and graceful. So much has changed since I was last in this hobby, haha....

16. I received my girls! They are so lovely and posable. I will post pics soon:D

17. This thread is temporarily closed.

These dolls were never submitted or approved for topicality. Though we don't foresee any issues with these, we still require all dolls entirely new to Den of Angels to be properly submitted before they are in News or Discussion, etc.

@TenderCreation please return to your Ask the Mods thread so we can follow up on this.

18. Hi everyone! Tender Creation dolls are officially on topic for DoA. :)

19. It's a cruddy picture but you can still see the awesome detail in her manicure...I need to get her clothes and eyes..and wigs....:D

[​IMG]

20. Thanks mods for getting these girls approved so quick!