1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Creation Discussion

Jun 11, 2016

1. That's a beautiful faceup @Lisa_Alisa! And she is a beautiful doll - what perfect sculpting.

2. Wow I would never have guessed you were not a professional painter- she looks really beautiful. And I'm not just saying that, I always cringe when I see bad face-ups done by well-meaning but poorly-skilled doll owners...

3. Your doll is gorgeous! I think you did an exelent job on the face up, she looks so beautiful =)

4. [​IMG]
      I have so many pictures of Rosa yet I have failed to share more with the group here... Here is one taken last Summer. Perfect picture opportunity as my aunt was drying some flowers when we visited.

#385 JohaunDavy, Apr 1, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    5. Hey! I'm preparing for my Sindy girl's arrival. What clothes best fit Tender Creation girls? FR16? Something else? Thank you!

6. Another question! Does anyone have measurements of the old AND new body? How are they different?

7. Congrats on your Sindy! I'm super excited to see the new girls and really impacient to see mine hehe
      For the new body I don't know but the old body fits MiniFee clothes (some at least) and Fashion Royalty so I've been told. The new girls seem very similar in proportions though they are a little shorter, perhaps a little thiner? I really don't know but I'm curious to see if the clothes I've been making for my doll will fit the new one =) Be sure to share your Sindy with us when she arrives =D

8. Hello, I have a 1st generation Bler. Does anyone here have any recommendations for eyes (brands, size) besides the default glass ones TC dolls come with? Thanks in advance.

9. I have found that it is not very easy to find good eyes in this size, at least in my experience and especially if you want to mimic the look of the original eyes that Anna uses for her dolls. However, I think you should look around Etsy, since it's where I found more variety =) So far I haven't been able to find anyone who makes eyes with the same size of iris, but you got some that could be close enough! I haven't ordered any yet to compare though. Good luck ^^

10. Thanks so much for your response and help. I'm exploring Etsy currently and have found a few of possibilities, sadly they're all pre-orders so it'll be a while before I get them... but when I do I'll post some pictures here. None are as detailed as the og TC eyes but they are very similar in terms of iris size.

11. Hi everyone! I am new to DoA. I did a comparative photo of 2 types of bodies, the bodies are different, the sizes of the dolls are different. This information will probably be useful to you.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      New dolls are not suitable clothes and wigs from old dolls, but the new dolls are suitable shoes from Popovy sisters dolls.

12. Thank you for posting the comparison dollfason!

BTW, I'm biting at the bit... I am awaiting a Shani in a skin color I've never seen and I'm so nervous that I might not fall in love with her when she arrived. I sent an email yesterday asking about the timeline... this long wait is so painful, especially because she is the most expensive doll I've ever purchased!

13. I love comparison pics. Thank you @dollfason for posting those. It's kind of a bummer that the new body doesn't fit in the same clothes as the old.

14. At least the feet can share shoes with popovy though!

15. [​IMG]
      Here is a photograph I recently took of Rosa <3
      She is wearing a dress that I made for her. Little princess <3

For all the people waiting, don't despair! These dolls are so worth the wait. I'm sure everyone will have their hearts stolen by them when they arrive =)

16. Wow @JohaunDavy that outfit is gorgeous! The bodice is incredible! Beautiful work!

@Zell your girl is beautiful.

17. Hi everyone! Lovely dolls!!! I have a quick question regarding the ballerina feet. The doll I am thinking of getting is from 2017, but I’d like to have ballerina feet for her (she doesn’t have them already). If I ordered her a new pair would they fit her body? Thank you!!!

18. @artisticadelle, If you have a doll made in 2017, then it is on an old body, ballet feet from new dolls will not suit her.