1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Creation Discussion

Jun 11, 2016

1. Thank you to those who have been posting pix of your new beauties! The wait it killing me but I was told that I was in the next group... At least I think that's what the email said....

2. Has anyone seen the coffee milk Shani girls on Instagram?!!!

3. Yes I did! I feel like her features pop up a lot more, she is such a beautiful sculpt <3

4. I just got my Sindy. She is very pretty. Will take pictures of her later. I've got her so many goodies. She is very spoiled. :)

5. I wonder what clothes fit the new body style. I was wondering if elen priv makes clothes for the new body....anyone know off hand?

6. Hello! :D

I sew for dolls including TC2! I have been so busy with other orders that I have yet to finish her first outfit since I got her fairly recently =) I was also busy making her a ginger wig hehe.
      Anyway, my work is here:
      Dolly Johaun (@dolly_johaun) • 223 Instagram photos and videos

:D :D :D

7. Great to hear! Will definitely check out your work

8. Thank you :D ^^

9. My two beauties together, Leksi and Sindy.

[​IMG]IMG_4934 by ivdolls, on Flickr

10. Hi all, I'm just discovering these girls and they are gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen the jointed shoulders but they look amazing for expressive posing. Can anyone tell me how often preorders are? I need plenty of time to save up :sweat

11. There will be one soon. You can see the information on her instagram

Anna (@tender_creation) • Instagram photos and videos

12. I found it, thank you for the information! I have one other question if that's okay.. for large purchases I prefer to use layway, but the information on Anna's site sounds like your doll won't be made until your layaway is paid in full? Am I reading that right, or maybe it's when you make your first payment? I fully appreciate that it's one artist with all of the work and the time it takes.. but I'm trying to decide whether I should get a layaway spot now or wait to pay in full with the next order.

If also love to request photos of dolls with different skin tones.. I've been scouring flicker and Instagram but Sindy is calling to me I just don't know what resin to get :D
      Thank you!

13. Yes, you read it right. Your doll will not be cast until you finish to pay off your layaway. Also, there will be no more Sindy produced. I am sure that Anna will release new faces soon and they are all will be just as gorgeous.

14. Am I crazy, or does the Victoria fullset doll on the site actually say $2,300?

15. Can anyone who has the different bodies weigh in on whether the extra stomach joint increases mobility? I like the extra neck and shoulder joints, but the stomach joint looks odd to me and doesn't seem to make a big difference.. but I want maximum posaibility with my girl so I will get it if it makes a difference :D

16. Hi ^^
      I have to say that the extra belly joint offers a lot more posabillity yes :) It is a little unstable because she will tend to bend there easily once the elastic loses a bit of tension, but it does increase how well she poses :) Hope this helps ^^

17. [​IMG]

The second joint will allow for a much smoother bend when articulating the spine and the added articulation will give you more dynamic posing options at the cost of aesthetics. Not an issue if clothed. For those that want to pose these dolls nude or skimpy, the lesser joint options are visually more appealing. Choose the option you like, but since you want maximum poseability, the second joint will give you that and that holds true for the added shoulder and neck joints too. :)

Side note, based on last year's pre-orders, you can't order both options for the torso, as I was hoping to get both, but ended up getting the added articulation since she will be clothed for more dynamic posing.

18. Spring dress for a beautiful lady. Blair,(1 type body).
      [​IMG]

#418 dollfason, Apr 9, 2020
      Last edited: May 23, 2020
    19. Did anyone see when the next preorder will be? I thought I saw a post in Anna's story but now I can't find it!!

20. Flapper girl:love Lezedi in white.

[​IMG]