1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Creation Discussion

Jun 11, 2016

1. Oh, my God, what she is beautiful and alive!! Very beautiful picture!

[​IMG]

2. Thanks to you!! I just ordered my girls three more pair of eyes...I can't wait to get them more stuff. I love finding their personalities.:love

3. She's very beautiful! I look forward to seeing more photos. Also, wondering what size clothes will fit. And, I must admit, I am a wee bit pea green with envy. :-)

Jay

4. Jay, I'm sure your girl will arrive soon and your face ups always look awesome so I can't wait to see how she will turn out. :)

5. Awww...thank you, chrissa5girl. But that's a really small head size! Will be a challenge for sure!

Jay

6. Hi Good Buddy!!

I see you are into these pretty girls, too! :) You have no worries, you will do your usual fantastic job on her! Do you have any idea of when your Rachel will make it home to you?
      Big hug to my favorite baddest influence…. :bcupcake:pcake:bcupcake

7. Oh WOW, I'm so glad to have seen this thread... these dolls are absolutely stunning, but I had never seen them before now! I will be watching this thread :)

8. i ordered my kira a couple of days ago and already thinking of selling my sds this winter so i can buy rachel and lexi i love these dolls so glad anna came up with them cause its 150% what i wanted from a doll...been spending all my free time since the order planning style and clothes for my kira lol

9. Oh bestest of the baddest! Thank you! Have no idea when Rachel will be arriving. Gulp, I ordered a Leksi too! What about you? Any coming your way?

Jay

10. Oh how nice!! Two beauties! Well, we know that if we love one . .she needs a sister or a friend! :) I can't wait to see your girls when you get them. Have that camera ready. I am having trouble deciding which one to choose… They are all so lovely.. But you have picked some of the best of her work already. Get ready to spam us with pics, everyone!! We want to see more of the Tender Creation ladies. :)

11. I really can't wait to see how you paint and style your two! Those are the same two I'm looking at but I'm leaning with Ledzi but am unsure which color to pick....

12. I absolutely love the intricate body sculpt, such an attention to detail! :3nodding:

13. Haven't had time to play! Need to get my girls some more stuff...

[​IMG]

14. Wow! Look at that little beauty! She's gorgeous, Chrissa girl! I wonder who is more eager to get some things for her? You or her? She looks as though she might be a little chilled . . Wrap her in some warm velvet until she has proper clothing. ;) Thanks so much for sharing her with us . . More pics, please? :)

15. Lol Sherry, you may be right! I have several baggy dresses she could wear but her fantastic form deserves something form-fitting and revealing..and fancy. :chomp:

16. Wow! Ditto everything Sherry said! She is so gorgeous! Hope to see lots more photos. We need something until we can get our little hands on one of our own! :-)

Jay

17. Chrissa, you are spot on. .. She needs something besides baggy things to wear! Something suitable for royalty. :) Jay and I are not picky, we'll take any photos you can share with us! I'm curious as to how long it took for you to get her, from order to the time she made it home? She's just so delightful!!

18. I think it was about 3 months for my girls to get here...will have to check specifically but it was close to that.

19. 5.5 months for mine :)

20. Thanks so much Chrissa5girl, and Lisa_Alisa! That three months isn't too bad . . :) Did either of you go for layaway, or something different? Just curious as to what made the longer wait for Lisa_Alisa . .. :) It's always so hard to wait for a much anticipated doll. Especially those last days around shipping time . . :bcupcake