1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Creation Discussion

Jun 11, 2016

1. Layaway does not affect waiting time at all. As far as I understood, long wait was due to very big amount of orders within the first two days after preorder was opened. A lot of people were waiting for start of sales :)

2. Lisa_Alisa, that would explain the longer wait. But when a doll is this stunning, she is so worth it! Thanks so much for the info.

Anyone finding any clothes that work nicely for them, or will we have to dig out the fig leaves? :lol:

3. clothes for most 16" fashion dolls should fit them perfectly. including wigs. not sure about shoes

4. Yay! I just got my doll today! I ordered Kira in tan skin- I haven't even brought her home yet- I wish I could leave early! (I also got my new Marmite Sue doll today- so I am very much in dolly heaven right now!)

I'm dying to get this girl home so I can see what fits her- her face is so sweet and beautiful! I promise to take some photos soon!

5. Galacticat I'm so excited for you! Wow, Dolly heaven is right! I love Marmite Sue dolls too.

Can't wait to hear about which clothes fit your Kira! I've got loads of Gene and Tyler outfits. Would be nice to know that they might fit.

Pictures, pictures! We want pictures! LOL - not demanding or anything. :-)

Jay

6. :treecookie That sounds like a great selection to find things for them. So much out there in the 16" size. Shoes can be more difficult to find, especially anything fantasy styled. Thanks for the help!

GalacticCat, we can't wait for you to get home and open her up too! Not much better than two dolls at the same time! LOL Seconding Jay on the photos! In fact, I wish everyone that has a Tender Creations girl would spam us with pictures! Please???? :love :starcookie

7. I really love her! Her posing is really nice- almost the same as Enchanted Doll or Popovy (maybe the same production company casting and stringing?) The resin feels really nice too. She holds a pose really well- is not kicky at all or too tight.

She can indeed wear most 16" clothing- but mostly it will be loose on her. Her body is closest to Kingdom Doll (second from right below)- who already has a bust much smaller than all of the usual 16" fashion dolls (gene, Sybarite, etc.). So those tops are going to fit Kira even more loosly. Not the end of the world, you'll simply have to take in the top here and there (easier than making it larger).

Here's a photo showing size comparisons- Barbie is included to give you a better idea of size just in case you are unfamiliar with the other dolls. So from left to right:
      Barbie, Poppy (fashion royalty), resin Enchantend Doll, Marmite Sue (Moonglass), Popovy, Tender Creation, Kingdom Doll, Sybarite.

In terms of WIGS-(and the Tender Creation wig is really amazing- so soft)- it is also the exact same size as Kingdom Doll, which makes ordering from the people who do wigs- a little easier. Sybarite wigs are going to be too big, Popovy, too small.

I forgot to check shoe size but her feet look to be almost identical to Popovy so I'll see what fits her when I get home and report back!

[​IMG]

8. Glacticat thank you for that great comparison photo! I find them so helpful and interesting. Love the body on the Tender Creations. Beautiful sculpting. And that's awesome that she poses similar to Popovy and Enchanted Doll as those two pose amazingly fantastic!

Jay

9. @Glacticat - Oh what a wonderful comparison photo!!! Thanks so much for doing that! What a nice variety you have too!:)

10. Wow! I didn' know that Tender creation dolls are much bigger than Popovy ! I am really amazed by these dolls since this yearwhen I first saw them on instagram. I would love to order one for my birthday in June ! I could make for them some fashion. These dolls are trully amazing !

11. UrsiSarna I would love it if you could make clothes for the Tender Creations girls! :-)

Jay

12. Thank you, I just need to win some lottery :D my house had to be repair this year and I spent a fortune on it. But I think maybe in 2016 I will be able to buy one, I wish!

13. So I can confirm that the dolls can wear FR16 size outfits- so like "Poppy Parker Fashion Teen"

For sure none of the typical 16" fashion doll shoes will fit...

I need to get a picture up :)

14. Thank you for this. I just ordered a tan Kira. I already have a Popovy and many of the fashion doll size. I think the clothes will fit her quite well. but I'm not sure about the shoes.

15. Omg. I love this. The shoes are absolutely stunning. I may have to order a pair. I did not include shoes in my original order.

16. What size eyes, again?

17. Wow. That's a long wait but looks like it was worth it!

18. Wig size 4 -5 I believe. There are lots of wigs on the secondary market available for her.

19. Thank you Fikir98 for the wig size info. That size head is pretty small, but I've done smaller. So my girls won't be too horribly difficult, I hope!

I'm so excited to see more owner pictures! Not to mention take some of my own when my girls get here. I wonder who'll they'll want to be? It's always interesting to me when painting a sculpt that sometimes the sculpt itself seems to have a mind of its own on how to do her.

Jay

20. Hi everyone. So glad that Anna directed me to this thread. I am waiting for my Kira in light skin tone. I am a huge fan of Anna's work ever since she was creating smaller resin dolls. When i saw her WIP pictures of bigger dolls, i knew that i must have one. So excited to see everyones pictures of their dolls. My order will be ready sometimes in February. So relieved that it will be easy to dress them up.