1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Creation Discussion

Jun 11, 2016

1. @suok2011 when did you place the order?
      wonder what's the waiting time now?

2. At the end of September. The waiting now is 5-5.5 months. Not so bad, but still hard to wait for these beauties.

3. thanks :)

4. got her on christmas eve! working on her fit out now :) hope you guys enjoy it :) see ya!

5. Oh my!!! What an excellent timing! Please post some pictures.

6. Here is the picture of more dolls that will go to their homes soon. Unfortunately my doll is not here yet, still two months to wait for her, but i am excited fore those who will get their dolls soon. It means that we will see lots of new pictures.

P1060285

7. @suok2011 oh, i ordered a second doll at the same time as you did :) we'll get them together

8. This is great! I also wanted to order two dolls - Kira and Rachel, but then my animals decided to get sick all at once and i had to take care of vet bills. :( If i will get chance, i will definitely order a second doll. They are so gorgeous.

9. Wow, these dolls are beautiful!

In the order page, she gives the option of sending them with hot glue / sueded joints. Did any of you choose that option? The page says "Qluing of the joints of the doll natural skin" which is later explained: "I check casts for defects, line all the joints (using hot glue or leather, customer may choose), insert metal bars, make the hooks and assemble doll using elastic cord, all by myself."

I'm considering them, but I can't decide between Rachel and Kira!

Edited to add: How are these dolls strung? I know Popovy dolls are strung in an unusual way!

And, is 43.5cm measurement from flat feet to top of head or heel feet to top of head?

Thank you!

#89 StellaMarigold, Dec 28, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    10. Never mind about the sizing! I found that information here: tendercreation

However, I'm still curious about how they are strung and about the sueding! :)

11. Thanks a lot Galacticat for sharing this photo and details !
      I agree with what was said about Angel egg dolls , they are really amazing in posing and lacy details ...

12. Happy New Year everyone!!!!

More pictures please. I will see my girl only in February, so i need some picture spam. :)

13. Jay, soon I could ;) I paied first instalment for Kira normal skin :D can't wait to get her!

15. The wig is actually from SoraBJDFashion on Etsy and it was made for my Popovy girl but I kinda forced it on her head lol. It doesn't sit quite right on her head but I haven't had time to get her anything I like just yet.

16. Ursi, I love the clothes and shoes you make for the Popovy girls, it would be wonderful if you were able to make for Anna's dolls too! *excitement* !!!

17. Ursi, that would be great. Love what you do for other dolls.

18. i just received my package from rimdoll with clothes for my keira ...she hasnt yet arrived but i wanted to be ready...i am super excited guys his work is magnificent and even packaging is super detailed feel free to check my flickr his hands are miracle makers and he was kind enough to include 2 pair of earings as present...
      rimdoll

19. Hello!! Thank you very much for your comments and emails!
      During this time there have been lots of dolls. One of the latest. Leksi in tan.

[​IMG]

20. Anna, she is beautiful. Love this skin tone. Its so warm and looks natural. Leksi is gorgeous.