1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tenshi-no-Sato Full Choice System New Item 2007

Mar 6, 2007

1. Hi Ria Ria,

I saw F-18 and F-19 MSD on display in the FCS room. I really liked the example busts of them with the new wigs the most of the face-ups I saw. The F-18 made such a pretty girl, I couldn't stop myself from wanting her.

I think the new wig that looks like W-98 for SD/SD-13 is so cool. I think it looks even cuter on a MSD.

And yes, I was very very lucky and now own a Mamu. :)

2. Oh :doh I'm sorry I'd written a wrong thing! I'm terribly sorry.....
      I certainly heard "There is only 1 new head for MSD" from Sato staff, but it was wrong *_*

Thank you very much Rkold :aheartbea And congratulations :fangirl:

3. Have any Sato only heads been moved to Sumika like last time (F-17 and others)?

4. Maybe it will be done in this autumn.
      But I ask about it when I go to Sato next time (in the near future ;) ).

Thank you very much, Rkold :3

5. So any news on Sato event from today? :D

6. ria_ria are you sure do the 18mm look nice in the F-34 head...cause I ordered ED eyes in 18mm size... >_<...and I don't want them to be too big.

7. This One Off model wears 18/9mm. I saw the speck (and have a picture I took at Osaka Dolpa.).
      [​IMG]

I think this model wears 18/9mm, too. (I called Sato and talked about eye size of this girl with Sato staff now. She said, "Umm, 16mm may have chinks.".)
      [​IMG]

18/9mm eyes have same diamaters with normal 16mm eyes = A little smaller than normal 18mm eyes. I'm sorry it's difficult for me to explain it well in English...please search about it here DoA with "search". But it seems that Sato recommend 18/9mm or 18mm for F-34 head, I knew it today and can report for you.

8. 18/9mm eyes are the same size as 18mm eyes overall, but the pupil is the size of 16mm eyes. It makes them look more focused but still fills all the space in their eye sockets. :)

From the FCS websites I read, I thought 18/9 were only for boy dolls. :sweat

I have to change the eye size I ordered! I ordered 16mm! :doh

9. Oh, I wanted to say it :D :sweat Thank you very much!!
      (You can order 18/9 with girls :aheartbea )

10. Does anyone know what size eyes the F-32 head wears?

11. Dolpa One Off's eye size was 22mm.
      Sato has another One Off and she was wearing 20mm, I believe~. :)

12. Is there anymore pictures of the two new FCS MSD's?
      I would love to see what the F19 boy looks like as a girl?

Has anyone here ordered these ones? hope to see real life pictures soon!

13. When I went to Sato after they released new heads, they didn't have any poster...so I couldn't get any photos.
      But I tried to sketch of all heads and at home, I redrew them on the copies of Volks News. I tried to drew all as correct as possible... They are not good pics, but if they help you, I'm glad!

And currently the doll magazine "Dolly Dolly Vol.13" has One Off pics of them (MSD F-18, MSD F-19), I heard. I'd already ordered the book and when I received it, I'll scan the pic and post here~. (I myself am planning MSD F-18 girl FCS :daisy )

MSD F-18's head mold
      [​IMG]

MSD F-19's head mold
      [​IMG]

14. Do these have the optional ear parts as well?
      ria_ria, you are incredible with all of this news/updates! :D

15. No, none of the new heads (SD F-32, F-33 F-34 and MSD F-18 and F-19) have optional ears.

16. Hi Elle:daisy
      You're welcome and Thank you very much (^o^)
      It seems no new ears, but 4 types wigs were added this time ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I received the book now~.

It seems new wigs are added. When I go to Sato next time, I get info and feedback here.

SD32,33,34 and new wigs SD-109 (10 colours) & DD-No.94 (DD size, 10 colours)
      [​IMG]

MSD F-18 BW Girl
      [​IMG]

MSD F-19 SL Boy with new wig MSD-98D (10 colours)
      [​IMG]

17. 4 wigs are limited for Sato FCS.

DD size "DD-No.94 Long Shaggy" (*Edit* 11 coulours). This wig's style is similar with "W-104-D Short Shaggy". Back hairs reach about half of back of doll.
      [​IMG]
      2 (Natural) / 10 (Classic gold) / 16T (Cream) / 27 (Natural Gold) / 30 (Brown) / 613 (Ivory) / 100 (Pearl White) / 4/27 (Mix Gold) / 60 (Purl Silver) / 33T (Copper) / B6 (Mix Ivory)
      &#8593;
      [​IMG]

SD size "SD-109 Mitsuami Shagginess" has 10 colours, too.
      2 (Natural) / 6 (Dark brown) / 10 (Classic gold) / 16T (Cream) / 27 (Natural Gold) / 30 (Brown) / 613 (Ivory) / 114T (Camel) / 4/27 (Mix Gold) / GOLD

MSD size "MSD-117N" is "Long Natural Wave", same style ones for SD FCS.
      [​IMG]
      2 (Natural) / 6 (Dark brown) / 10 (Classic gold) / 16T (Cream) / 27 (Natural Gold) / 350 (Wine Brown) / 613 (Ivory) / 100 (Pearl White) / GOLD / 33T (Copper)
      &#8593;
      [​IMG]

MSD size "MSD-98D" is "Centre Part Short", same style ones for SD FCS.
      [​IMG]
      2 (Natural) / 27 (Natural Gold) / 60 (Purl Silver) / 613 (Ivory) / TT2/B128 / TT2/B129 / TT2/B130 / TT18/24 / TT4/30

&#8593;
      [​IMG]

And 3 types eyelashes are available newly.
      [​IMG]
      (By now, we need to buy these eyelashes at shop, but now we can choose them in FCS and the price is same as other, normal eyelashes at FCS.)

18. MSD f-18 I wish we had better pictures of, she looks sort of like an MSD Momoko. Are these models already available or do we know a date? :)

19. ria_ria, these new wigs can only be ordered with Sato FCS?

20. Hi ^^
      These heads (and wigs and eyelashes) are already available in Sato now ;)
      They were added on 18th March 2007 ^_^.

Yes, I called Sato and asked about this. Sato staff answered all of these wigs were Sato only item.