1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tenshi no Sumika LA Membership Cards

Aug 23, 2006

1. I got mine today and it says 'membership' card, but the only thing I've bought from them by myself was the "Another Yourself" photobook. O__o

2. I just bought a pair of metallic eyes and pastels from the LA Sumika and I got a membership card. ^^;

3. Wow membership cards! Would I get one if I got a SDC Ren from them? Or only if I registered her o.o

4. I registered Sakura a looong time ago, but I haven't received my card yet. ;_; I don't even remember if I registered her as Sakura or something else.. @_@;

5. mine came today!!!!!!:love here is my Midori holding it lol!

[​IMG]

~Alyson

PS: I registered my doll back in Oct. of last year. FYI for those of you who have not gotten yours yet.

6. I ordered my Kun back in April but I never registered her, and I received a membership card today. I have no idea what to do with it. Can you only use it in person to participate in members-only events, or are you supposed to mention your number when you buy things and if so what for? Sorry if these are stupid questions. I was really confused when I got it. :sweat

7. I was suprised to find a membership card in my mailbox this morning!

8. I got mine yesterday and I'm from Canada. XD

9. I registered all my Volks boys before May and I got Piccolo & Hewitt through VolksUSA as well as a variety of other smaller items - yet no card. Weird.

10. I got mine today.
      8)

11. If you registered at the LA store, you should definately expect to get a card (^^) (even if you don't own an SD).

I'm not sure about other ways to get one though...:sweat.

12. Today I receive my member card too. But I have a question about my card's
      number, because I am so confuse about their hand writing of the first letter. Can anyone tell me it shows all number - like 123xx or it starts with a letter
      (like A123xx)? Please help! Thank you in advance.

13. Well, I've bought dolls from Volks pre-VolksUSA, VolksUSA, two Tenshi no Sumikas (LA and one of the Tokyo ones) and clothing from various Volks sources here and in Japan, registered dolls in both sign-up periods, went to the LA tea and bought a one-off there....I live in SoCal, so it's not like I'm far.....

no card.

I'm sure that doesn't mean I won't get one, it probably just means it's a random arrival period :)

14. You should still get your card. I registered Claudia (my F-0 8 ) a long time ago as well online and my card just showed up in the mail today.

15. Yeah, I got my card yesterday too. I acutally thought Volks forgot about me or something, because I registered Phir with them like, January, or early February, so I was really suprised to see it.

I'm sure anyone who registered thier dolls during the last registration period will definately be receiving thier cards soon. ^^.

16. My sister and I got our cards in the mail *surprise!* on the same day a wig I ordered from another Doa memever arrived. Sweet deal! I certainly didn't expect a card, all that Sara and I have ordered are two 1/6 dolfies (to be ladies in waiting to my Mika when I can finally order her). I guess it really doesn't matter what buisness a person has with them, as long as it's something. The cards are lovely! It's definely going in the clear ID window of my wallet ^_~.

17. I got my card too! I registered my two with Volks when the SD Owner's List opened up the first time. I haven't actually bought anything from the LA Store or VolksUSA but I bought Mina from the International website before VolksUSA was up. When I got the card today I just assumed it was because I registered the Black Cat Lucas I won when I was at the LA Teaparty. :daisy

18. In spite of numerous purchases from the LA site and the Japan site I've never received a membership card. Is there some way to request one?

19. Mine only came today. You may yet get one before the week is out. :daisy

20. I got a new card in the mail today too.