1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tenshi no Sumika LA Membership Cards

Aug 23, 2006

1. My mom and I received ours today.

Actually I didn't expect to be getting one since I have only bought books and clothes from them so far... I really like the image on the card, such a pretty doll! ^-^

2. I never registered my doll, but I received a card today. I didn't know I'd be getting one though. XD I got my doll on the 9th and got the card today so it wasn't that bad of a wait I guess? o_o I dunno. XD It kinda sucks that I'll never go to LA and use it though. :'D

3. I recieved my card today, number 800. : 3 I registered both my Shiro and my FCS F-09 quite a while ago, just after they opened the 'US Doll Owner Registration' thingamajig. :D In any event, I was wondering if you all knew: Does having this card mean that you can gain access to ALL Volks stores and such? I seem to recall that there are Volks locations in Japan that you can't enter without a membership card or sommat, and... do these LA Membership cards count? D: I ask only because I'm possibly going to Japan with my school this coming winter, and it would ROCK like nobody's business if I could squirrel off to special Volks locations for hours. X3;

4. I have a question. I just recieved a card today and I was wondering if it would work at authorized volks dealers?

5. Zillah just posted on the previous page it granted access to Tenshi no Sato in Kyoto without appointment :)

6. hehehe That was me as well. "Hmmmm Tenshi no Sumika? I wonder what they could be sending me." I just bought a couple wigs from the online store a few months back. I dont own any Volks dolls yet. So it really was a suprise for me.

7. I got mine today. What a cute card.

8. yay~ i got mine today, i had almost given up hope of ever getting one myself. thank you volks usa!:daisy

9. You can get into Sato without an appointment with them? 8DD Ok, that's pretty awesome.

10. I got mine a couple of days ago. It's all cute and pink. >3 (My # is 511, which amuses me for no very good reason since it isn't any date that's special to me, nor is it a phone # like 411 or 911 or a store like 7-11. XD;;; )

That's really cool about the Sato thing, too.

11. Yeah, I got one. ^_^ Now I've got TWO Volks ID Cards in my wallet - one is the "2005 ID Card" and one that's for the "LA Tenshi no Sumika."

The old one is in Japanese. **snicker**

12. I got my card and I just bought Yukinojo the 29th of July.

13. Wow, this was a surprise! :D

I guess this means I should pay Volks a visit. My girl wants a new wig. :sweat

14. I got two cards now! One I got in Jan when I went to LA and they just sent me another. They have different numbers on them though.....Oh well! They are cute! I like Toppi and the Tenshi. ^_^

15. I got my card today....as well as my friend in IN...my question is...what exactly are these cards for...i dont really even have a clue how i even got once...since i dont recall ordering anything from the site XD

16. Yey, I just got mine!

17. Someone sadi they were not hand written anymore? Mine is....is anyone elses?

18. My member number looks pretty hand written to me ^^

19. Yes, my number is handwritten, I'm pretty sure

20. I know mine is handwritten because the first number is smudged a little bit.