1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TENSIYA DOLLSHE BERMANN Mr. Fogg, L'etranger & Manu discussion thread.

Oct 2, 2006

1. I'm so confused now me too !!! I have dream for Bermann for... well too long to remember ! LOL
      And now... I'm dreaming to "have for real" a Bermann...
      I've missed him toooo often !

2. If it follows what we have seen so far, it will be months before the next to be released Bermann will be shipped.

3. Yeah so far every Bermann took around 2 months before it was shipped ^_^
      Good luck everyone~! I'm going to try out as well :aheartbea

Sabriell

4. Are there supposed to be pictures on the webpage they linked? Because if there are i can't see them >.>;
      I'm so excited though, Bermann's are always so lovely <3

5. sighs..... well at least time time theres no priority list [i hope]

but yeah isn;t it abit too fast???

Heartless : its not up yet... Point To Note: anustyle is onli compatible with IE

6. As lovely as the Bermanns are,I have no desire to acquire one.I think of all the stress,and anguish people go through to acquire one; that it hardly seems worth it to me.I do however wish good luck to those who are seeking a Bermann;that they get their dreamboy.

7. If I would get a Bermann, it would solve my Eiri problem immediately, and it has been terrible trying to find the perfect Eiri.

However, I am not holding my breath to get in the next group. My luck is pretty bad in that department.

8. For a split second there when I read the thread header I thought I was havinng a heartattack.*_* I did scare the cats & got the dogs next door barking, if that counts. :lol:

If I get lucky enough to win one, I won't minnd the long wait for him to get here. That gives me that much longer to quit smoking for good! Yeah for me a Berman would make a fan-damn-tastic motivation to give up the cloves for good.

Morgan

9. ooooh! how exciting! I hope all goes well this time around!

10. Goodluck to all if the next one is up soon I think I'll just stick with getting Bernard :D

11. Gosh it all seems to stressful that I just want to give up hope altogether. I didn't even know of Hawarang. Was this an email only Bermann? Were the people who missed out on Heidemeng during the ordering fiasco given priority? I'm really confused as how to even buy one anymore. I really wish they'd switch to a lottery system.

12. hopefully Tensiya gives us better explanation of this new Bermann doll. Anustyle.com hasn't updated any pics of this new doll unless they mean Hwarang or the back entries?? o.O;;;

well we got 1-2 weeks to save up, if they really are gonna release the bermann doll. (almost glad I was saving money for Ducan... though that means i can't buy ducan for awhile but zomg, i might get bermann o.O;;)

13. Great! Next Bermann! I thought there would be 1 year to wait since the last one! Will the next release be in normal skin tone?
      I hope it will be a lottery by email, that will be less stress for everyone >.<

14. Wow. A new Bermann. I've wanted one since forever and had hoped to switch Shade's body, but now I could never replace the current body I have for him after I've grown so attached to it. Besides, they seem to keep making new editions, so I think if you miss one you just have to be patient and soon another will appear.

15. just wondering, but how many releases of bermann are they planning, does anyone know? or are the just never going to stop? i always though they would be stopping soon since every time they release a new bermann there are less and less of them available. ;A; I'm hoping that some day I'll get one!

16. "will be released in 1 -2 weeks by email order only "

I take this as meaning that there will be a NEW Bermann released for order (or PRE-order - that's how Tensiya has actually handled Bermann). Whenever the current Bermann on order (in this case Hwarang) is about to be shipped, prepare for the next Bermann.

Watch Tensiya. Watch your email. They are VERY good at informing people in advance what is to come up. If it's anything like the last email order, they will send out an announcement of EXACTLY when the official order will be accepted with exact instructions. Hang out at your computer at that time, follow the instructions, and you're on your way. I just hope there aren't any technical issues this time.

They probably have pix of the doll - watch Anustyle.com - ready to upload and perhaps sooner this time, that would be nice, before the order. I am assuming that they have one doll already made up and ready for promo shots, then they will take the actual orders, then the remaining dolls will be created in the next few months.

Which one will it be I wonder? Doberman's Complite? I am soo curious about that guy!!

17. oooh. wait so... the new Bermann is named Hwarang? hmm

18. That's the one that was ordered a couple months ago or so and is about to be mailed. No pix yet on the upcoming release.

19. oooooh thank you for clearing things up

i didn't see any pics at tensiya.com about hwarang and i'm totally new at collecting dolls so.... yeah lol

20. (delete pls)