1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TENSIYA DOLLSHE BERMANN Mr. Fogg, L'etranger & Manu discussion thread.

Oct 2, 2006

1. :o OMG, SDink!!!... I... I'm speechless... On one hand I'm totally thrilled for you, :cheer but on the other... :...( :x :barf :ablink: :vein

I admit, I tried for all three too... but didn't get any of them. :(

I think this release has got to be the WEIRDEST release so far, I mean how everything has turned out. Well, I for one am certainly not going to hold your good fortune against you! :) I'm mean, that's like winning the freakin' lottery or something. I think it's AWESOME! Wow, my jaw is still on the floor, LOL! I can't wait to see pics of all three together!

But if you (or anyone else) ever considers parting with one of your B-boys (snowball's chance in hell, right? :roll: ) I pray you keep me in mind. :eusa_pray

2. A big big congrats!!!:sumomo:

This is your luck and nobody should blame you ;)

Please post lots of pics when they arrive! :aheartbea

3. I am right there with Kim! Please keep me on your list Cheryl ;)!

That's pretty incredible that you got all three! What are the odds of that?? But, it's fabulous if you are happy about it, and don't let anyone make you feel otherwise. You had tenacity, and stuck with it, and like me, tried several times and missed out. I wouldn't feel guilty not one little bit. But of course, you DO know you have to spam the hell outta of em, so we can all share in their magic :)

4. Wow, thanks guys, this is most definetely the response I did not expect to get :(

This means a lot to me. I do feel very lucky indeed.

5. Wow! :o Clearly, the losing at all of those other things was so that you could win bigtime! People won't begrudge you for having all three, they'll begrudge you for not selling one to them. ;) Everyone else could have entered for all three as well. It's not like you didn't have to pay for them or something. :roll: Congratulations! You've got guts! And Bermanns! Woohoo!

6. Wow, three times lucky! :D The next round of Bermanns that are released, if I decide to try for one, I want you to do the winning - I'll just pay. ;) In all seriousness, though, I understand your concerns about being flamed, and while I confess I may nurse a tiny bit of resentment towards your fabulous luck, much more than that I must congratulate you on it, because that's all kinds of amazing; and beg you to take lotsandlotsandlots of pictures once you get your boys home. :aheartbea

7. Oh, don't feel bad about getting Bermann's, anyone! It's awesome that you did!
      You give those of us with less luck hope. And we who love the lad love pictures of him too.
      Share and all with be forgiven. ^_~

8. SDlink > I think this is simply AMAZING, I'm so happy for you and you really mustn't feel bad about anything! Congrats!

9. I don't think it's so bad to have more than one of a doll that you really like. If you bought three just because you wanted to resell them or because you didn't want someone else to have them, that would be different. I put in for all three basically because I was afraid if I just put in for one, that one might be sold out by the time they got to my e-mail, so asking for three would make it more likely to get one. As it turned out, I didn't get any, probably because my computer clock was not right and the e-mail sent a few seconds early (I'll be more careful next time), but I presumed other people with the cash to spare probably did the same thing.

If, after you've had them for a while, it feels like too much of a good thing on top of the Bermann you already have, then you can sell one or more to your friends who haven't any, but I don't think anyone would begrudge you keeping them :) I have two Berms already myself and I'm sure some might think that was greedy, and that trying for more was greedier yet, but I'm not one to feel guilty or bad about getting something I really want to have, and I don't think anyone else should either.

10. My goodness, what incredible luck! :) Congratulations! They'll look amazing in a group and I can't wait to see tons of pictures. Now, here's a thought...will they arrive at your house one by one, each knocking on the door as they arrive, asking for admittance to the Bermann frat house, or will they show up en masse, like the Three Muskateers?! Stay tuned...............

11. Congrats to you! What astonishingly good luck!

I can only hope I can have a third of that luck the next time I try for a Bermann!

ENJOY YOUR MEN!!!

And you better spam us with photos!

12. Omg! That is fabulous!! Major congrats!!! I agree, with everyone, gotta spam us with pics of those boys.Can you imagine what misadventures those three will get into ?!

13. Congrats honey, do not let anyone bring you down.

14. Thanks everyone so much, I honestly do not know what to say, what a great Bermann bunch you all are and thanks for making this stressful time into a great experience! you guys are great!

I will most defintely spam the boards with pics!

I have to sell a few dolls now as I have no room for these new guys :doh

I think I'm a Dollshe girl at heart anyways :love

15. SDlink > A big congrats !! I dun think ppl would mind if its u ^^ Your Haute Hound would have 3 new companions!! Well just post their pictures always k?

16. I don't have a Bermann but I am honoured you consider me one of the 'bunch'!

Does a Soo Ri count? *laughs*

And again - congrats!

17. AWwwww!! You're so cute BakayaroOnna!!!!!!!!! LOL!!

And to Cheryl! Woohoooo!!!!!! oh man! I'm glad you decide to post in DoA about your winning. Then, when they're all arriving (hahaha! I can't imagine the poor postman delivering 3 UBER HUGE BOXES full of THE CREAM OF THE DOLLSHE CROP) you can post pics of them in the gallery for all of us to enjoy :D

*huggles*

18. haha! thanks Helene! and thanks for your suppport ;)

Now if I can only get my hands on that Hitler Bermann :x

BakayaroOnna, that was cute! I guess I consider anyone who loves this doll as much as I do is part of a "Bermann" bunch :lol:

19. SDink: WOW, OMG! XD Many, many congrats to you, dear! *________*!!!!!

♥♥♥

20. I LOVE that response!!! :D