1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TENSIYA DOLLSHE BERMANN Mr. Fogg, L'etranger & Manu discussion thread.

Oct 2, 2006

1. Loving Mr. Fogg, i'm not too keen on the tanned though I must admit but we'll see how it goes. :) *dusts off Bermann pom-poms*

2. Mr Fogg is going to be the one everyone jumps on!

3. Definitely. I still hold a candle for Heimdall though, and he has a very similiar face-up so I think that's why.

And of course because it's MR. FOGG. I mean come on. :D

4. here is to some karma coming our way!

5. I keep thinking it's Mr. FROG...because I misread it the first time. I instantly thought, "Oh, I have to see this costume!" Lol... Imagine my surprise when I saw it was actually Fogg, not Frog. :doh So, he's Mr. Frog to me, forever. :sweat Luckily, I love frogs, so...

6. ;) heeheheee. XD

And musesick, I think they have the same exact face-up (after close inspection). The only difference is that, Mr. Fogg's eyebrows have lighter colouring as oppose to Heimdall's. ^_^

Is Mr. Fogg normal skin or white skin?

7. Oh my god..I love L'Etranger..I never wished for a Bermann, even though they're gorgeous dolls, but this one..oh my..if only I had the money, I'd totally, totally get him..*in love*

damn +_+ Unfortunately, I just moved out so even getting food every day seems to be a challenge, let alone a Bermann! *sweatdrop* ^^;;

8. I think you're right you know.

Mr. Fogg looks normal skinned to me but it's just a guess. :)

9. Now I cant understand what is actually happening;_____________: I really want to buy a bermann so I emailed tensiya like...2 weeks ago and they said than another limited edition will be available in 2-4 months. That's ok, I thought becouse I could collect money by that time:/ And now I am confused, becouse I don't really get wether what is on the tensiya page is just showing the new versions, which are already sold or is it another relase and the intrested ones are to order it now...I can't get the pre-ordering thing at all:( Could anybody explain it to me, becouse I'm getting worried:(

10. ahhh bermann butterflies, what a great feeling x3

So, as per usual, I mannaged to beg my brother for cash aha, his comments were "why not sell Vlad?" gasp, dollshe blasphemy!

I'm going to be on edge for months.

11. I notice this because of how the eyebrows are shaped as well as the creases over and above the eyes... it's exactly the same!

And yes I have a feeling he is normal skinned too, though Sabriell suspected him to have white skin, especially at one particular photo. I suppose if Yoo-shin is white skinned, then it's almost certain that Mr. Fogg would have normal skin and vice versa. I guess they will release two tanned skin and two white skin, the rest would be normal.

I can't wait for Luis. ><

12. I agree, I think it may *possibly* be the lighting that makes him seem so pale.

I'm so excited. :D Worried, but excited.

13. I just checked the 'important message' email from TensiYa, anyone else get that and send a reply?

14. Thanks a lot ! Problem solved with Nena's solution ! ^_^

15. Mwaha! Apparently it was only sent fifteen minutes ago. :)

16. I got one and send one right back XDD

17. I think it's just going to be a mail explaining the "how to order" process though ^_^ But I could be wrong!