1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tensiya PayPal issues.. poor Anu! ;__;

Mar 20, 2006

1. Yeah, that's the thing with wires... the buyer pays the wire fee, whereas with Paypal the seller pays the wire fee.

I'm beginning to think I should offer free shipping if paid with a bank wire or western union.... *lol*

2. I think all middle man money transaction have their flaws or their own greediness. wire transfer shouldn't cost you 40$ to 60$ to be done. It really doesn't cost them to send money around.. HECK they do that all day.

They charge people through the nose for Wire transfers bu really in what is that so different from another bank transaction? It's all done by computers, okay it does take a bank clerk to do it but really it can't take so much amount of time to do in this computer age.

3. I had my paypal account frozen a few years back (I let my friend log in to my account because I was accepting donations from her site for her and then sending them to her via Intl Money Transfer because she couldnt use paypal herself and they noticed when she logged in from Indonesia...EEK!).
      As I live in Australia i had to fax them some info to prove who i was and shortly after that it was unfrozen.
      Maybe things have changed as Paypal has gotten bigger - but they gave me all the info i needed to get it unfrozen and there was no time frame - I just had to send them the info they requested.

I hope this gets sorted quickly.

4. Poor Anu, i really hope Paypal release the account free!! -.-

5. If you really don't want to wait you could get your Hound via Dollmore, Luts or Iplehouse.

6. Oh, I'm having this same problem now. I let my friend use my account from Australia when she have problem with the credit card page when ordering for Bermann. I don't know what to send them to unfreeze my account

7. *copy and pasted from Tensiya*

Anu_

a conclusion : To winners of Bermann dolls...for your favor..(T0T) we will ask a refund to Paypal..please make a confrim about it to paypal. and than we will send another way to payment...(..T-T;;)// To other doll order : we will send your dolls 1st, than get payment from paypal after 180 days..// To someone who is waiting a big updates : we will find other way to payment. (use new account temporarily) // please wait for a while. we will arrange all confusings as soon as possible. (now I'm stopping crying -_T;;;;Oh..How dreadful troubles...I never expected...T-T) (2006.03.21 17:24:29)

Does that mean the Heimdal winners are gonna get refunded, AGAIN?
      You gotta be kidding me.
      *sigh* I don't get why they can't just keep my money since I've already paid and everything?

8. I think that's for the people who thought they got one, then had to be refunded. I think some of them didn;t get all their money back, or something....

I doubt she will re-fund the people who have already paid for him.

9. But she says in there 'to the winner of Bermann...refunding your money and we'll send another way for you to pay'

I'm really hoping she means refunding people who didn't win and it was lost in translation (that was a good movie) but just reading it, it really doesn't sound like thats the case....

10. Call me stupid, but.. Why did people send her money if they didn't win the doll? Wouldn't you wait until after the people who got him were picked and THEN send money? O_o;;

11. What I'm getting from it, is that she is going to refund the people she was unable to process the payments of before the after the account was frozen. So if she wasn't able to complete the first transaction, she will get paypay to refund you, and go by a different method to get your payment.

I'm sorry if the rubs people the wrong way, but what else can you expect her to do? ^^;

12. The server lagged, so the count of people that won doubled. Hence about 20-22 people thought that they had won the doll, because they all recieved the conformation that they did in one way, or the other. So of course, they paid.

13. Ah okay that makes sense. Are they going by the first people to win him, or is there no way to tell what order the orders were made in?

I hope everything gets settled all right.. I haven't ever dealt with Anu, but I hear nothing but nice things about her T^T

14. All of that has been long settled. The problem that Anu is having now, is with Paypal, due to refunding so many people in such a short time, with such high amounts of cash that paypal wants a greedy little cut out of, and is now upset that they can't have. So they are throwing a bitchfit, and punishing {investigating} Anu for sending so much money back.

15. Hrm that sucks :| I really hate paypal sometimes.. It's really awesome, but they really do whatever they want because they have little to no competition..

16. No dice, I'm going for a Haute boy. :D

So then here's a new question..

Do you think this means that she'll still be taking other orders, sending them out and then waiting to actually receive the payment until PayPal unfreezes her account? I mean, that'd be lucky for people like me, but.. I'm concerned that people might take advantage of that and like.. not fully pay for dolls or something. ;__; And I can't imagine that's gotta be great for her business.. no income for 6 months, y'know?

Gahhh Anu.. I am sending you positive brainwaaaaves..

17. At work we have access to something called "language line" where we can get a translator onto the phone in a three-way call. I could post the number, or PM it to Anu. That way she could throughally explain the situation to paypal customer service with no problems about language barriers.