1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tensiya's release of Dollshe Heimdall DO Bermann discussion thread

Mar 11, 2006

1. The reason for that, Anu explained, was that they couldn't match up user names with paypal names in many cases, so they refunded all the payments they weren't sure about, knowing that the eleven could pay again.

2. yes, I'd also like to know what she meant before by saying that everyone on the list would get refunds except those with hearts next to their names? I think it's a rather strong case of Engrish but I don't understand it.... the people on the list are supposed to be the people who won him, so why are some of them getting refunds? Was it just another glitch? I've got a heart next to my name so I'd like to know what on earth that means!

3. As I explained in the other thread, everyone paid. Anu refunded those payments that she could not match with certainty to user names of the eleven.
      Those with hearts by their names, Anu knew by both username and paypal name, and kept the payment.

4. oh sorry~ i was typing/posting when you posted your explanation so i didn't see it until now ;_; thanks~!

5. It's completely confusing. I, for one, am not one of the 11 and yet I haven't got a refund. Perhaps there's some confusion? Maybe Anu thinks my payment is from another member who is on their list of winners, and whose payment they refunded by mistake? @_@ I left a 1:1 message (two actually - today and yesterday), with paypal transaction number and everything. I hope it gets straightened out.

I also fail to understand how they may not know who the payments came from. In the paypal confirmation e-mail, there's a transaction id, there's a name, and there's a shipping address - more than enough info to match with what they should have in their system.

This is puzzling. I mean, even a child should be able to match the name and shipping address, no?

6. Yeah, when you check out with an item, look closely on the checkout pages, there is a box for the option to use your points. And if it doesn't work, let them know and they will apply it.

That happened to me when the Tensiya page acknowledged my point input, but when it tripped on over to Paypal, Paypal didn't. I let Tensiya know and they were able to apply it eventually.

7. Wooo Thank you...Christy you are my life savior!!! :aheartbea

Sabriell

8. For everyone who got a refund through paypal, did paypal put a hold on the refund also? It happened to me - I can't get at the money right now, and I originally paid through my bank acct (which it deducted from) - Alex

9. It's not unusual for an e-check (that's what a bank payment is) to take some time to clear. Sometimes as long as 10 - 14 days.
      Hopefully, the funds will be back in your bank soon. ^_^

10. It takes about 3-4 business days to all go through the circle...

1. It's taken out of your bank
      2. It has to get to Tensiya
      3. It has to go through the refund they enacted
      4. It goes to your paypal account - where you can transfer it back to your bank.

It's annoying to wait...it's a process...but it will go through.

11. Thanks for the paypal bank info people! Good thing I don't need the money....Alex

12. For those of you who are wondering how he will be released next.

13. 44?....aren't 55 DoBermanns left???

14. wow thats gonna be weird x_x
      Like we have to wait until a certain time and then hit send on the e-mail?
      The fastest e-mail courier will win!
      Or will it be on the 1:1?
      Or do you think they'll post a board and the first people to comment will win?
      Hmmmm....can only speculate for now....

15. That's true. I wonder why she said "44".

16. Email??

That doesn't sound right either as different people have different capabilities in terms of conect time. Sigh..
      Is that email from the moment they go on sale? Or is it email ahead of time, and getting on a wait list?

I am very confused :(

17. I think we might be having a few language problems in trying to figure this out.
      I wonder if it would be helpful if I had my friend Hyon (Korean) write to Tensiya in Korean, and get it straight for us, for future reference.

18. I think it's cos the next group is already taken because of the 'mix-up'.

3 groups down....4 to go...

19. Exactly! I am so worried now. This is bad. And people can program their email to be sent at a certain exact time. ><

Edit: I still think they should fix their servers.

20. Everytime they've mentioned e-mail earlier (and even on this thread!) people have meant it to translate to being a comment on their 1:1 or comment on their main site....that to me would actually make sense...the main page where they post the news, there's a section you can comment in and the comments are time stamped. They could be like 'first 11 people to comment get the Bermann' or something like that...then you can automatically tell if you've made it or not and then afterwards they request money....,
      That is MY take on what they might mean....doesn't mean they are doing it but yea...
      it'll be interesting...and i agree...i think they already have decided the next 11 Bermann's are spoken for.