1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tensiya's release of Dollshe Heimdall DO Bermann discussion thread

Mar 11, 2006

1. I think you have to pay right when you place the order.

2. Speaking of payment, do we have any idea of the price range? I've been eyeing Haute Hound for a while and I want to know whether Bermann would be more or less expensive. *_* *skips off to look at more Bermann pictures*

3. >< Ack. I think I could do it if you had a few days but... x_x

4. The three previous Bermanns were $880. >.> So I'm thinking around that? ^^

5. *strokes chin* Hmmmm~~ welllll.. that's less than a Haute Hound.. *strokes chin more..*

Okay, so here's my question! I'm pretty new to the Bermann obsession, and I haven't followed the previous releases. I was just checking anustyle and there was a photoshoot posted yesterday of a Bermann.. could that possibly be our new Bermann? *_* Were both of the previous releases SA Bermanns? Uwaa, I'm so confused.. but gah, I wish Bermann was just a liiiittle bit happier, 'cause then he'd basically be.. my ideal doll. *_*

6. Trust me, Bermann is a sad, sad doll. Not your ideal doll. Nope. No way.
      As a matter of fact,
      :: hypnosis machine turns on ::
      you don't want a Bermann, you don't want a Bermann, you don't...

:)

7. That's the last patch of Hudiemeng Do Bermann at Anustyle^^
      There was 2 releases of Sa Bermann and 1 release of Do Bermann.

8. I think that what you are seeing there is Hue Die Meng, which was the last Bermann released, prior to the one that anu is teasing us with now :)

9. I have a strange feeling they will increase the price this time, perhaps similar to Haute Hound's price.

Though I think you are given a maximum of two weeks to pay?

10. You think they'll increase the price? Why?

11. I just have a feeling. :oops:

Haute Hound, which was their latest release was $950 (although I guess that included shipping to Europe and USA). Add to the fact that the Korean Won is stronger now and $880 may not be worth to Koreans as much as it was last year, then there is a possibility the price will be higher.

Of course, it is inevitably a business and, when there are legitimate and valid reasons for a price hike, which won't decrease demand, then surely they might just go for it.

With that said, I don't want it to increase though. ><

12. ahaha, announced a few days after I just bought a hound~

Guess I'll be hanging out in the bermann queue for the next batch xD

13. I never ordered from her site...is it credit card payment or paypal?

Geri

14. Ahh, I see, thanks. Hmmmm~~ do you guys think this release will be SA Bermanns or DO Bermanns? I really don't have much interest in sleepy-anything.. hmm..

.... what does DO stand for anyway? *_* I'm such a Bermann noob~

.. The more I think about it, I don't think Bermann is quite happy enough for what I'm going for. Ah well, he's still really pretty. :D

15. awww.... meanie.... lol

anyhows i am considering until seeing the actual poictures b4 saying no.... i can alway make him wear something different? wonder if anyone wants to split the outfits~~~ tehehehe

oh welll *waits for pictures*

16. This would be a Do Release XD There is a Bermann introduction at Tensiya but since the site is DOWN...I can't show the URL to u orz...||| Hope the site is updating but not the access quota exceeded stuff XDDD

17. Hey Kasai ~~

DO is just the "do" before "bermann" (Do + bermann = Doberman, like the dog).

Dollshe's are named based on dog breeds as guardians who love and cherish their owners. The "DO's" are also the "open-eyed" Bermann which is now about to be released (Do, the 3rd group being called Heimdel, Watcher of the Gods). Cool, huh? I love the stories behind each of these.

And yes, Bermann's are VERY pouty indeed! :aheartbea

18. I was doing a search for images of Heimdall on google. I predict that he will be in a viking-themed outfit. Most photos I saw depicted Heimdall (of the Norse Mythology and is also known as the "Watcher of the Gods") in a viking outfit.

But then again, the trousers do not look too viking...

19. Dollshe's Hound has a happier face, so you could get one of those with Tensiya styling :)

Liz

20. I cant' enter the website.............................................