1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tensiya's release of Dollshe Heimdall DO Bermann discussion thread

Mar 11, 2006

1. Works fine for me (no updates though)!

Liz

2. :atremblin :atremblin :atremblin

3. iT's about 1 AM Tues the 14th in Korea right now, so it may be while before we get any new info.

4. I am guessing we will only see pics and some info about the release date.

Geri

5. oh, this is driving me crazy ;_; I've even got this 15 page paper I should be writing, instead of stalking Tensiya and DoA!

6. I just checked Tensiya's info, and they open at 9 (not 10 like Luts and Dollmore), so hopefully we'll know more in just under 8 hours (0000 GMT/UTC)

Liz

7. 3 more hours..... nghngh

8. is it just me, or is there still nothing up on Tensiya?

9. nope nothing

Geri

10. No, there's still nothing up, but I looked at the announcement on Anu's gallery again earlier, and I think by "in next week (14-18 March)" she might mean *sometime* this week - I tell you that between this and the Volks lottery, lots of people around here are going to be a ball of stress by the end of the week!

Liz

11. oh you've got to be kidding me..... this means that for the rest of the week, instead of sleeping, or studying for all my the finals I have in the next three days, I'll be stalking Tensiya like a crazy person. *watches her GPA fall*

12. I have a question. I know there are two head molds (more?). Are the dolls all made from the same molds? They just dress them in different outfits? Say you bought a Berman from a previous batch, would the actual doll be the same as the upcoming doll?

13. Momo told me in my 1:1 Q&A Board that they plan to release Bermann between the 14th and 16th of March. All the Tensiya users will be sent an email as to what the exact date and time of the sale is.

14. Urgh. ~_~ I've been debating all weekend whether I want to try for this boy or not. Of course, that would mean selling my Elf Yder's body and putting him and his brother on hold....

I really want pictures to see if he's worth it. @_@

15. If the email thing will be the same as with Afgan release... :: vein pops ::
      With Afgan she sent an e-mail *after* the dolls went up for sale. I didn't care at the time, because I never wanted to buy an Afgan... but if she pulls the same trick with Bermanns...

:: groan ::

16. that's what happened last time. They were all gone by the time anyone got an email about it.

17. wow, well, I didn't even *get* an email regarding Afghan.... and yes, I am registered at Tensiya!

18. Sometimes mine end up in the junk folder, so maybe they aren't getting through your spam filter?

19. mmm I haven't even set any spam filters.... the email i gave Tensiya is one I don't give out very much at all, so I don't generally get spam sent to it. But i check it several times a day, since it's my school email address and everything important comes through there, so I couldn't have missed an email if it came. ah well.

20. i am waiting for all the morning~~~~~~~~~~~~