1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Terrible transaction with Crobidoll

Dec 8, 2008

1. That last line was totally uncalled for. At least you got most of your money back and I hope you can leave this nasty experience behind you.
      If I want crobidoll stuff, I’ll buy it second hand until I hear they have a better representative working at their customer’s support.

2. Man, if I ever acted up like that rep, I'd be fired in a second! I heard Crobi was bad, but I never thought it'd be THAT bad. I'm so sorry for you. Only thing I ever bought that's Crobidoll brand is Ezra's wig. I bought it on the marketplace because someone had mentioned a rude rep before. Hopefully Crobi can ditch the rep and better train those filling orders before their business suffers more than it already has.

3. At least you got most of your money back.
      Actually I wonder if the people who own the company have any idea about this?
      If they don't speak English themselves, they may not be aware that the person they hired is being so rude and unprofessional. A reputation for bad customer service can sink a small company.

4. Man, I've been watching this thread waiting to see how it turned out. At least you got your money back I guess. If I didn't know any better I'd think they had a five year old 'helping' with their 'customer service'...
      But I was looking at other feedback and noticed that almost every person that bought only a dreaming doll body had horrible issues with them.
      I didn't see such bad feedback from anyone who bought crobidoll's actual dolls. Their wigs yes, but not their dolls. I wonder about this. Maybe half of their problem is dreaming doll? x_x
      Or maybe they're biased towards people who buy their dolls =_= how nice of them...
      Well... I will be ordering a Lance soon so I guess I'll find out (I'm too smitten to resist for fear of a problem like this >.<; ) and I was going to order a dreaming doll body and a wig at some point, but I don't think it will be from them after seeing a trend like this >_>

5. Yeah you're right. Crobidoll does get rude pretty quickly. I asked them when they thought they would ship my Nia, very nicely, because I ordered him without makeup, and it said it would take 7-14 days to ship a doll without makeup
      so I just asked to clarify and they said :
      "Sorry but as we notice that, it takes 30-35 business days(it's not including weekends & holidays) to send your order to you so it takes 40 days actually.
      Please wait patiently until we send your order to you.
      Our dolls are handicrafts so it takes loger time to make it and send it to you than other dolls like barbiedolls."
      I guess they think I'm stupid or something and that I don't know the difference between BJDs and Barbies.
      I was just going off of what their page said.

6. I placed an order with them recently to get in on the free shipping event. It was before I read this thread. I will be on the lookout and check the doll extra carefully when it arrives.

It's also possible that if people have a limited grasp of English, they don't realize how blunt their responses sound typed up on the Q&A board, but I don't like that when Luts' rep did it and I don't like it now. Apparently Luts got someone else after a time because the last time I communicated with their Q&A it was like the person jumped through extra special hoops to be super duper nice. Maybe Crobi will also get someone else or train the person to be nicer when they answer.

7. im glad everythng got fixed in the end
      but i am not deterred from buying from them, and really i dont think anyone else should be. people have bad experiences at places all the time, often(as in not always) because both parties are at fault, and all in all its just a bad transaction but most of the time its good. i work in retail so i know how sometimes bad stuff happens.

8. I do not really see how I am at fault for this, but thank you for your input. I manage a retail business too, and would never talk to someone in this way, even if they did not understand english well :)

9. Isn't there anyone who could speak Korean/live in Korea and would be so kind and contact them? I'm sure that it would be best for us and the company to let them know how rude their custom service is.