1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Ai : Custom House Boys and Girls - Part 2

Jun 18, 2021

1. I took a look at the eBay listing. She looks the same to me. Just very poor photos.

2. It is crazy how much camera angle & faceups can change how a sculpt looks.
      Other cebees just have a different look to me from the Haute doll version but that may just be how the eyeliner was painted.

3. I just glanced at the Haute doll Cebee ebay listing and she looks like I expect a Cebee to look. My Cebee has a Custom Faceup though so I guess I'm used to seeing them with a different style than CH had them.

[​IMG]

4. malvinas, she's fabulous! My Sia has an Angeltoast faceup...which was part of her charm when I found her fs. If the Cebee on eBay looked like yours already I would have quit being practical & snapped her up already. ;}
      But Choa & Sia don't get enough of my time already. So I should pay attention to them first. ╮(^▽^)╭

5. I was watching the listing also congratulations on getting her she looks amazing :)

6. Actually, I bought her.:XD: I maybe shouldn't have, but how often do you see a Cebee? Also, she'll be a nice sibling for my Chamomile boy. :lol:

7. I have a Cebee and a Hyun, they're hitting their 10 year mark this year! I'll have to take a picture of them sometime to mark the occasion :whee: I remember looking at the release history of the Unique Ai back in the day and feeling like it was some of the greatest artistry in the hobby, CH really set the standard!

8. I love the delicate style of the CH SD body. And I love visiting here where folks remember more of the early CH days as I only discovered them as CH was vanishing.

9. @cthulhu you should share pictures of your Sia with AT faceup! Both of my CH dolls (Cebee and Hyun) have AT faceups. I'm considering having them redone in the near future though since they've had the same faceups for over 11 years now. I think they deserve an update!

10. Ah, she's here and she's so pretty! I did change out her eyes and wig. And the owner who sent her I guess didn't understand her little top cause she was just zipped into her jacket. She definitely smells like she's been in storage for a while. But also, I'd forgotten she has little teeth.
      Adorable!:D

[​IMG]

11. Ah, DraloreShimare...if there had been a photo like yours I wouldn't have been able to resist her! <3 But it seems she's found a good place to settle. :)
      My Choa has the teeth as well. <3

12. Yeah, the pictures were incredibly unflattering! I just had a thought that I could repaint her if it was messed up. But she is actually mint as stated! I'm so happy to have her.

13. Thanks! She's so pretty! :)

14. My Hyun and Cebee have officially been with me for 10 years! They arrived to me on or around March 16th, 2012 (RIP my sanity for ever thinking I wouldn't care about exact arrival dates, sighs deeply, now all I have to reference is Facebook photos for most of my dolls :doh). Here's my girl sporting her half-done faceup missing lip finish and all semblance of eyelids and lashes, but humid climate, c'est la vie, hopefully she's still as cute to you all as she is to me. <3 Her name is Margo!

[​IMG]Margo by Jules B, on Flickr

15. Margo is so cute! Lovely in her lamb hat with her green eyes like peridots. :chibi

16. Here's Aneirin (Chamomile) with his sister, Rhian (Cebee). :)

[​IMG]

17. @DraloreShimare they're so lovely! But I get the feeling they could make a lot of mischief if they wanted to :evilplot:

18. Haha! Accurate! I've always thought of Aneirin as mischievous, but now that his sister's around, I suspect it's worse. Like she's hammering out that little detail that makes a half-baked idea into a plan...

19. They are so lovely. Recently I tried to adopt st. Mina from second-hand market, and I’ve been told that some AI dolls have no plate on their head…is this true? Cause I know that there have been many bootleg St. Mina heads sold before.