1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The all around anthro wishlist (Discuss your anthro wishes here)

Jan 29, 2010

1. Ooh yes a griffin would be awesome! especially if it had little ball jointed wings on its back :D

2. Wah! I can't believe I made that mistake! I love bull terriers (they're the only terrier I like actually) But yeah, I think he should be real. I'd want to put the target mark on his eye. >>;

3. Aw, Target dog would be so cute! I think it would be awesome if companies staret making more diverse animal selections- we need more to choose from!

4. I want a Frankenweenie! Would be nice if they put magenets in the neck so I could attach bolts if I want to.

5. Okay also.... this may be my geekyness talking, but I totally want pokemon anthro's. Like Sneasle and Meowth, because they stand on 2 feet as they are.

6. OMG I didn't even think of Pokemon :doh

7. I want a gecko. I keep and breed a few species and I've always been fascinated with reptiles. I think the eyes would look interesting, since a real gecko's eyes look like they're made of glass anyway. I'd love to see something like a Crested or Leopard Gecko.

I'd also like a fluffy cat, like a Birman or Ragdoll. I know it's difficult to represent something like that on a small scale, but I think it would be interesting. All of the kitties I've seen represent short-haired breeds, even the ones that are meant to be longer-haired.

I think a unicorn would be cute as well. :)

8. I'd love a really cute little dragon/whelp anthro :D

9. What about a scorpion anthro?

With little claw hands and a stinger tail?

10. I saw a doll with a scorpian tall. But she was human otherwise. Don't know who the doll was or who it was made by.

11. I would LOVE a leopard gecko doll. I have 5 different morphs and I just love them to pieces!
      I think their feet would be really delicate though.

13. Oh, that sounds adorable! I'd so be up for that. Even one that look more animal than humanoid. Then there's the Alaspian Mini-drag (from Alan Dean Foster's Pip & Flinx series).. she looks more like a snake with wings though. Still, a very cool familiar.
      My cousin had two of them (one had to be put down so now she has just the one). As for fur, you could do a fur wig, it would be more realistic. But there's varying degrees of fur too. Some Cresteds are called Powder Puff (meaning they have fur over most or all of their bodies). My cousin's first was like that and her second is almost hairless, like the typical Crested you see.
      Am I dating myself when all I can think of is the Budweiser dog? Or do they still have those ads (haven't seen one since I moved from the US back in '95)? XDDDDD :lol:
      I'm thinking not too dissimilar to the Soom dolls Alk & Yrie but with a parrot-like face. I think that could be very cute, especially if you make it small enough to be a familiar (like 15cm and under). Owning a parrot myself, I certainly know they come packed with personality, tons of mischief and a penchant to destroy things, though not in a mean way (hence why I named mine after the Norse god Loki).
      Hmm, I know people have been trying to frankentstein Soom parts onto other dolls, but I never thought of putting various Soom parts together to see what you could come up with. Sounds pretty cool.
      OMG, I don't know why I hadn't thought of this either! A number of Pokemon (and Digimon) would be perfect for this. I know it's kinda overused but a Pikachu or Pichu would be awesomely cute (though not perfect for an anthro, just really damned cute). Although, my favourite is actually Eevee (because it reminds me so much of the fox squirrels in Miyazaki's films Nausicäa and Laputa). Speaking of, one of those fox squirrels would be super cute but they wouldn't technically be an anthro dolls.

LM

14. I second the idea for birds. Maybe an Owl or Falcon. If it weren't for Alk and Yrie's nubby claw feet, I probably would've nabbed one. I want a birdie badly.

Also, I want more anthros in Yo scale. I've been hunting all evening for an anthro that scales well with my LTF Fox, but other than LTF Pukisha or some of the Soomlings, I haven't found any options. :sweat

15. Yes - the nubby claw feet are the only reason why I didn't get Alk or Yrie from Soom. :x It was only after they were discontinued that I said to myself, "well, it's not like you couldn't leave the feet off..." D'oh moment for me.

Having an actual birdie-faced doll would be cute too. More tengu!

16. And it's a simple mod to make them a little less nubby by making the claws pointier with some epoxy, too. @_@

Hehe, SOOM'll probably make another similar type of doll eventually (With Breccia, it looks like we'll get fox babies if the trend of last year continues), but I wants me a cute anthro with a beak! If Pipos or DollFactory did it, I would probably die.

17. I'd like to see maybe Penguin or a Crocodile or maybe some that looks like Dinosaur... fine, make it an Iguana :E

I really would love to own a bird anthro doll for some reason, I think they're really interesting and has endless potential since they come in many different species and personally belief some would love such as Griffins.

18. Oh My, I would Die for a Bull Terrier!

19. (I hope I posted this in the right place)

What are some dolfies that you'd like to see that are built like a centaur (4 animal legs on an animal body, with a human torso and arms and head)

deer?
      cows?
      cats?
      dogs?
      spider?

what else would you like to see?

post is here! *and maybe your wish might come true ;) *

~