1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The all around anthro wishlist (Discuss your anthro wishes here)

Jan 29, 2010

1. SoulDoll already has Chiron out - you can get him in human or centaur.

Personally, I don't care for the half-animal scene, centaur, cat, dog, or whatever else they may be. :P

2. Even though I really, really hate spiders, I would like to see a doll with a spider body. =o I don't know why, but I think that would be awesome. >w<

3. Ooohhh a deer/fawn/centaur type doll would be beautiful :3 They have such graceful bodies <3

4. hmmm a spider? that might not be to hard to make, interesting Idea!

5. Personally, I am fascinated by centaur-type dolls. I have an Uni Kkotmu and I absolutely love her! She actually has a rhino head as well...

And the little bodies that DaisyDayes is making are quite wonderful - I saw two of them in person at a meet-up, and each was sporting a Fairyland multihead.

I'm not sure about insects (they're not my thing), but a lizard might appeal to me, or a snake or other reptile.

I also like the flexibility of being able to put a head on a centaur body.

6. A really well done cat/dog body would be kind of cool, especially if you could get it to sit down realistically.

I also have to agree that a spider would be sweet. I think I've seen one spider that someone on the forum made a long time ago and it was fantastic. 0_0

7. hmmm >.> Lochness Monsta, lol, jk. hmm... how bout a mythological creature. Pegasus? Probably really easy to make, eh >.>

8. a lizard would be easy I think

a lochness monster would be interesting, I wonder how hard that would be to make, I think the flippers would be kind of hard, I could try that tho

9. I'd love to see a Cyclope or a Hydra.

10. How about a camel? It would be on the cute side, I think, like a faun or deer.

11. A parrot bjd! :O[​IMG]
      The wings could be like Soom Alk wings.:)

12. I think a chinchilla would make for the most adorable anthro!

13. Long shot ideas: kangaroos or wallabys and a rhino.

I think different cats are more likely though. Maybe jaguar, etc.

14. @moonrabbit aww! i would love a kangaroo doll. that would be so sweet!! its a fantastic idea.

I'd be interesting in seeing if they would do something like an elephant. or even a giraffe. hehe.

personally i'd like a dragon or gecko, as other people have mentioned.

15. Crimson_Falcon, I just thought of an idea for the kangaroo doll. Bonus stomach pouch plate to fit a baby roo in. The baby 'roo would need to be very small, but imagine it peeking out! There is an elephant, but I believe it's off topic.

Are we allowed to post idea pictures/drawings in this thread?

16. I would so love a giraffe!

17. A sloth!
      i love them so much!
      it make such a cute anthro doll

sloths are so under rated D:

18. I agree I would love to see a Dragon and a Bull Terrier ^^ They are my fave dog.
      I would love to see more K-9 pets though.
      If not that maybe MSD sized anthros >.> What if someone just made anthro SD and MSD heads, would you guys buy. I know I totally would ^^

I would love a Big dog doll. Souldoll's Dog is way to small ><

~Rozga

19. Is that a bull terrier? I'd absolutely love if someone made your sketch into a doll! bull terriers are adorable!

My wishlist:

1- FROG!
      2- Axolotl
      3- patty-pan's bull terrier ^_^
      4- Lamb, I know there are some already but i'd like something with a "retro" style like the dolls/cartoons from the 50's-60's.
      5- Bird of some kind (although I wouldn't know what to think about a ball jointed bird body)

20. I think it would be absolutely awesome if someone came out with a ferret. >w<