1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The all around anthro wishlist (Discuss your anthro wishes here)

Jan 29, 2010

1. Two words: Flying Squirrel :3nodding:

Though I'm probably reaching way too far with that. I'd like to mod one up someday, just not sure how I'd go about the whole "stretchy flaps of skin" thing

2. I'd drop all the other dolls I'm saving for if someone released a skunk. With a big fluffy tail >w<

And I know they exist but we need more anthro mice. I've only found... two.

3. I think if there was a flying squirrel it would end up being a squirrel and the "stretchy flaps of skin" would end up being part of a costume or something to make it flexible and supple.

A skunk would be really cute too.

LM

4. I think you could easily make a flying squirrel using a DollFactory Dalsoo ^^ You'd have to mod the tail, but it wouldn't be hard to find a stretchy, fuzzy material to work. You could attach it between the joints of the arms and legs, hook it onto the elastic or something of the sort. And for the tail, you could easily find a nice shade of craft fur, sew the tail and stuff it, and perhaps even use a paper clip as a poesible skeleton and the metal base to hold with the magnet. Add to that a dye job, and then sand away the first layer of the dye with a polishing bit on a dremel to make the white or lighter bits, and perhaps a faceup, and you've got a flying squirrel. You could probably do the same with the skunk, minus the wings of course. The dalsoo mold is so general in its features that it can fit just about any small mammal. I recently made my little Binka (a dollfactory Dalsoo, of course) into a tazmanian devil with a dyejob and some gentle sanding. I even did her faceup with the gentle sanding method so now her faceup won't chip or come off. :D
      Right now, I'm hoping for an owl anthro, but since it's probably not going to happen too quickly, I think I'm just going to buy a Bobobie tiny and mod it to hell with sculpty, sanding, and dye. Oh, and don't forget the dremel.

5. I can think of just one that I badly, badly want: KOALA!

Actually, do they exist already? I've searched and haven't found anything, much to my disappointment. :(

6. Birds! I want a chicken or little chick (maybe both!) ABJD. Also, what about robins, etc.

7. I would really love a little octopus or squid doll. Not sure how that would be on topic or anthro'd without it being a little walking Cthulhu.
      Second thoughts, a Cthulhu doll would be awesome. Especially a tiny one. d'awwww.

Goats, Rams and Ewes or Gazelle like Anthro's would be totally awesome as well.

I'd also like to see a little Hedgehog... or a Corgi.

8. It just struck me yesterday that a goat would be brilliant. A little goat doll sized to go with my piggies. Preferably one that looks like the Wise Old Goat from the Rupert books (people of a certain age in Britain will know what I mean).

Did anyone ever do a goat doll?

9. I wish for a bird doll, with articulated wings-arms like the soom birdie arms. *o* If I can gets the guts to do it, I might make one for myself!

10. I'm thinking about a human-cockatiel hybrid in any variety since I discovered that I actually like birds enough as a pet.

11. Shark
      I also second the squiddy octopus want :3
      Would love a pug doll too!

12. Ooh, I would love a red panda! I also found a woman on etsy who makes awesome bjds, her shop is called "The Mushroom Peddler", she even has an owl bjd!

13. I still just want a Bull Terrier

14. I'm still hoping to find a nice long-beaked bird anthro sometime. Preferably a tiny (112-16cm)
      I've seen a duck one that was super cute, but just not what I'd like to get.

someday maybe!

15. I would love a lynx-cute tufted ears and a sweet little tail!

16. I think a lizard or gecko would be cute, with a nice fat jointed tail! ^w^

17. Omg...little Egyptian gods. I would LOVE a tiny Anubis, Set, Horus, Thoth, whoever. So much potential for awesome. I'll bet a little Anubis doll would be really popular! I love SOOM Ender, but he's waaaaay too big for me.

18. I'd like to second Sitar's request as I could really go for a little Anubis and Bastet myself :kitty2
      However, after that as I am waiting on a Dearmine Diana head with body on layaway for her I am wishing for her big SD male counterpart, especially if he is anywhere near as gorgeous as Dearmine's Dune. I am also hoping when Dearmine finally release the SD Dear Shine anthro body it will be anywhere near as gorgeous as the MSD Dear Lover kitty bodies are! &#9825;