1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Best of 2010

Dec 30, 2010

1. What is your favorite...
      • New Company for 2010: ANother Secret
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010: La Legende des Temps Roderich
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: Iplehouse Carina
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Fairyland ChicLine Rou. What could be better than a tiny Tom of Finland doll??
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Souldoll Zenith outfits - finally something I like that fits my Super Gem, even if they all sell out before I can get them.
      • BJD Shoes for 2010: Volks SD17 two tone wingtips - closest things to dolly Fluevogs
      • BJD Accessory for 2010: Seed Inkling!
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: Dollshe's casting service
      • Free Event Item in 2010: Feeple 65 etched henna girl arm set
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010: DoA's 6th Anniversary Triathlon, a memorable mix of elation and frustration
      • BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: RIP Haute Doll

In 2010, how many...
      • ...doll events did you attend? Volks/BTSSB Tea Party, GoGaDoll Lite + assorted local meetups
      • ...dolls did you buy? five: Soom Bix, Volks Lieselotte, Volks Cristal SDGr boy, Migi Noel, LLT Roderich/Dollshe Pure boy
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? Got everything I was gunning for, left the rest of the pretty flowers for others to enjoy.
      • ...dolls did you sell? fewer than I'd hoped to sell
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? about twenty?

In 2010, did you...
      • ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? always more
      • ...acquire your dream doll? I never dared to dream that I would own a Bix!!
      • ...find a new dream doll? Dream girl body: Feeple 65
      • ...learn a new skill? YES! Learning and continuing to learn how to make doll-scale sterling silver jewelry. Definitely the biggest and most inspiring challenge of the year!
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Organizing my overstuffed cabinet of customizing tools.

2. In 2010, how many...
      ...doll events did you attend?

ah. 2 meetups.
      ...dolls did you buy?
      1 SD.
      ...dolls did you miss out on buying?
      Many! actually, it's cos i don't have the money and i shouldn't buy so many at one go...
      ...dolls did you sell?
      None :D
      ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time?
      ahhaha, i dont know how many. let's see. around 5?

In 2010, did you...
      ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned?

neither! i only wanted one.
      ...acquire your dream doll?
      ah. my dream dolls change so often i don't know what i want man.
      ...find a new dream doll?
      oh hell, yes.
      ...learn a new skill?
      i don't think so? :/
      ...improve on something you knew how to do already?
      not really. D:

3. What is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Company for 2010: Victorian Winter
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010: Soom Monzo
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: Souldoll Leira
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Soom Nephlin/ Soom Breccia its a tie in my heart
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Dollheart Bloody Alice/Wendy Darling
      • BJD Shoes for 2010: Anything Souldoll
      • BJD Accessory for 2010:
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: I've loved all the mermaid dolls/tails
      • Free Event Item in 2010: Love the Feeple 65 Carved Arm
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010:
      • BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: Haute Doll, who I dearly miss.

:goldstarIn 2010, how many...:goldstar

• ...doll events did you attend? 1
      • ...dolls did you buy? 10
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? 2
      • ...dolls did you sell? None
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? 2

:goldstarIn 2010, did you...:goldstar

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? Way way more than my planned 3
      • ...acquire your dream doll? Yes, I won Amber and Topaz in the Soom Lottery!
      • ...find a new dream doll? Not yet
      • ...learn a new skill? I've learned to sew and design outfits
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already?

4. What is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Company for 2010: Dollmore and Iplehouse
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010: Soom Idealian Shoshon!! (damn was all I could say about him but he's too big for the character I had in mind.) 7:
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: Minifee Chloe (holy crap she's gorgeous!!) and Dollmore Glamour Eve Noir Hosoo (holy crap I wanted her but she didn't fit the character in mind.)
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Soom Idealian Shoshon!
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Dollheart Steampunk Line (I want one for Mase and one for Uzi but nothing in Uzi's size that I really love!)
      • BJD Shoes for 2010: Peapod Doll MSD Resin Ballet Heels (I want the ballet pointe feet in MSD size but the heels are tempting me....)
      • BJD Accessory for 2010: Silicone ear plugs (hey-that's new to me because I'm still a newbie on some things! :)
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: Nothing that really called to me.
      • Free Event Item in 2010: I didn't get one.
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010: The Angel Toast Head Contest-that was insane!!
      • BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: definitely DOA Wiki and BJD Database-that was my lifeline in finding my resin kids!!

• ...doll events did you attend? 2 cons and 3 meets (one was a workday and I loved it!!)
      • ...dolls did you buy?-Kid Dollmore Girl-Sweet Wind Memory Asha LE40 and Iplehouse YID Mars in Special Realskin (currently buying)
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying?-Dollmore Glamour Eve Noir Hosoo and Minifee Chloe Fullset (damn.... oh well)
      • ...dolls did you sell?-hahaha. funny question-not in a million years!
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time?-30...I think-maybe more.

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned?-I bought one and buying another now. That's more than one year ago... <.<
      • ...acquire your dream doll?-sure did but she's not completely perfect yet cause she needs a curvier MSD body, but I love her all the same.
      • ...find a new dream doll?-I found my girl's future husband a full month after having her in my life. Talk about a blessing in disguise!
      • ...learn a new skill?-I really like putting in eyelashes, restringing (now that Uzi is restrung and I watched as a friend did that for me), proper BJD travel care and washing wigs. lol.
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already?-washing BJD clothes-vinegar is awesome despite the smell it leaves behind.

5. What is your favorite...
      New Company for 2010: Little Monica?
      New Male Sculpt for 2010: Iplehouse BICHUN! :D
      New Female Sculpt for 2010: Iplehouse Ashanti, Asa, Carina
      Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Iplehouse Tedros
      BJD Outfit for 2010: Ringdoll Rc60-9
      BJD Shoes for 2010: N/A
      BJD Accessory for 2010: Ringdoll Chainsaw, Bloody Bunny
      Doll "innovation" for 2010: N/A
      Free Event Item in 2010: Spiritdoll Rabbit
      BJD Event or Contest in 2010: N/A
      BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: N/A

In 2010, how many...
      ...doll events did you attend? N/A
      ...dolls did you buy? 5
      ...dolls did you miss out on buying? 2
      ...dolls did you sell? 2
      ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? N/A

In 2010, did you...

...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? Fewer.
      ...acquire your dream doll? Yes.
      ...find a new dream doll? Yes.
      ...learn a new skill? No.
      ...improve on something you knew how to do already? No.

6. I only answered the questions that applied to me closely.

What is your favorite...

New Male Sculpt for 2010: Dollshe Saint is new to me!
      New Female Sculpt for 2010: Soom Shonki
      Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: all of the Luts Zuzu Delfs in the Halloween release.
      BJD Event or Contest in 2010: - Otakon 2010 BJD Pannel was very fun and informative for me!

In 2010, how many...
      ...doll events did you attend? - 2 and 3 meetups
      ...dolls did you miss out on buying? - 3 :(
      ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? - over 40 for sure.... I have been a busy social bee this year.

In 2010, did you...
      ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? - Fewer... Zuzu delf Frise... you will be mine one day!!! (here is to crossing fingers Luts will come out with another OPEN EYED Zuzu Frise very soon.)
      ...acquire your dream doll?... nope, see above.

7. :goldstarWhat is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Company for 2010:
      i fell in love hard with the iplehouse sculpts :D
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010:
      iplehouse lee :D :D :aheartbea
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010:
      hufffff.... i don't know xD
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010:
      junior delf spica (that was in 2010 right? xD ) and soom Grit

• ...doll events did you attend?
      hufff I don't remember. almost all the meetings near where I live and that's all
      • ...dolls did you buy?
      four? I think... not sure since I only kept 2 dolls that I bought this year
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying?
      many xDD
      • ...dolls did you sell?
      1-2

• ...acquire your dream doll?
      I did get a soom Afi :D

8. 2010 was definitely an interesting doll year :sweat

What is your favorite...
      New Company for 2010: Iplehouse
      New Male Sculpt for 2010: Dollzone Brant
      New Female Sculpt for 2010: Iplehouse Asa and Iplehouse Soo
      Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Souldoll LE2 Liddell
      BJD Outfit for 2010: Dollheart The High Priestess

In 2010, how many...
      ...doll events did you attend? 0
      ...dolls did you buy? 1
      ...dolls did you miss out on buying? 1
      ...dolls did you sell? 3
      ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? A few

In 2010, did you...
      ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? More
      ...acquire your dream doll? No
      ...find a new dream doll? Yes
      ...learn a new skill? Yes; faceuping
      ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Yes, sewing for dolls

9. In 2010, how many...

* ...dolls did you buy? Souldoll morse, elfdoll hazy, elfdoll vivien, ns versions of soom lazule and dia, domuya fin
      * ...dolls did you miss out on buying? I dont think I missed out on any dolls, but lots of pretty ones I wouldnt have minded adopting for a short while!
      * ...dolls did you sell? Sold on souldoll morse, domuya fin, elfdoll hazy, soom chrom, and the white skin versions of dia and lazule.

In 2010, did you...

* ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? bought the dolls I had planned to get, felt I bought fewer dolls than usual.
      * ...acquire your dream doll? Yes the NS Soom versions I wanted :) Plus Elfdoll Vivien.
      * ...find a new dream doll? Inkling! Shes the doll I have been looking out for, perfect size and bpdy sculpt!
      * ...learn a new skill? Bought a dremel and became quite skillful with mods and repairs.
      * ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Photography is constantly improving!

10. What is your favorite...

New Company for 2010: OR doll and Another Secret (shouldn't really put two but I can't choose between at all)
      New Male Sculpt for 2010: It's a very hard one... Dream realm Albert
      New Female Sculpt for 2010: Bimong's Neferti
      Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Glory doll Alice in wonderland - Baal of the 1st Alice edition, Crobidoll Cheshire cat Lance Limited (Again, shouldn't put two, but I absouloutley cannnot choose. Both had great outfits and BRILLIANT unusual skintones.)
      BJD Outfit for 2010: Anything by Souldoll
      BJD Shoes for 2010: N/A
      BJD Accessory for 2010: Ringdoll chiansaw
      Doll "innovation" for 2010: N/A
      Free Event Item in 2010: Luts Summer JDF head 1 - very very cute, looking for one myself
      BJD Event or Contest in 2010: doa 6th anniversary
      BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: N/A

In 2010, how many...

...doll events did you attend? 1 - London midwinter masked ball
      ..dolls did you buy? 1 doll (dp20 Kohya), 2 bodies (Iple EID, old Lati red boy), loads of heads - so I guess that comes down to 3 full dolls
      ...dolls did you miss out on buying? 3 :(
      ...dolls did you sell? 1 head

In 2010, did you...

...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? I didn't have a plan this year, I went with the flow, so nethier
      ...acquire your dream doll? No
      ...find a new dream doll? No
      ...learn a new skill? No :(
      ...improve on something you knew how to do already? No - this is pretty embarassing lol!

11. What is your favorite...
      New Company for 2010:
      La Legende des Temps
      New Male Sculpt for 2010: Roderich/Rou/Milhwa/Huisa
      New Female Sculpt for 2010: Carina
      Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Fairyland Rou or Feeple 65 Chloe and Spiritdoll Rouge.
      BJD Outfit for 2010: Zenith clothes by Souldoll, not that I have actually succeeded in getting any. :)
      Free Event Item in 2010: MNF Juri 2010 and Feeple 65 etched henna girl arm set

In 2010, how many...
      ...dolls did you buy?
      Two Rosenlied tinies. Elfdoll Pinup. Four Lati Yellows. SD17 Williams - Darkness of Ensign. NS Beryl. Chicline Rou. LTF Leah. Milhwa. Dollshe Rosen.
      ...dolls did you miss out on buying? Shoshon. Carina. Tedros. Ns Human Sard. Spiritdoll. Bloody Moon Lea and Pirate Lumi.
      ...dolls did you sell? A lot, mainly to finance the SD17 Williams who I got from YJ. My beloved but very neglected Sard. Magician Shadow Chase. Limhwa To L. Dollshe SA Hound. Ashanti. Afi. Spiritdoll Cyathea. BC Fairy Keira. Soom Galena, FL Chrom and Breccia. Elfdoll Aurora. A few bodies, lots of fauna parts, and some limited heads including Rm. Onyx.

In 2010, did you...
      ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned
      - I was hoping I wouldnt buy more than five. I definitely did buy more than that.
      ...acquire your dream doll? Acquired SD17 Williams. Still hoping for a Bermann one day.
      ...find a new dream doll? If I hadnt got my Williams, I would definitely have gone for Hyperion for one of my oldest characters. Aside from that, I seem to be obsessed with Lati Yellows which I didnt see coming - would love a Bloody Moon WS Mystic Lea and also Spiritdoll's Rouge.
      ...learn a new skill? Hot glue sueding.
      ...improve on something you knew how to do already? My faceups are a bit better but I don't really practice enough.

12. What is your favorite...
      New Male Sculpt for 2010: Soom Monzo- Stone Heart
      New Female Sculpt for 2010: Dream of Doll U-I
      Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Soom Grit - Little Guardian
      BJD Outfit for 2010: Doll Heart White Rabbit
      Doll "innovation" for 2010: Soom Double Jointed Elbows
      Free Event Item in 2010: Dream of Doll Dream Heads
      BJD Event or Contest in 2010: Den of Angels 6th Anniversary Event

In 2010, how many...
      ...doll events did you attend? 4
      ...dolls did you buy? 5
      ...dolls did you miss out on buying? no
      ...dolls did you sell? none of my own, traded one
      ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? Too Many

In 2010, did you...
      ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? More
      ...acquire your dream doll? Yes
      ...find a new dream doll? No
      ...learn a new skill? Yes
      ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Yes

13. What is your favorite...
      New Company for 2010: They're not new, but I finally got to see a MSDolls sculpt in person this year. Gorgeous.
      New Male Sculpt for 2010: Iplehouse's NC Bichun ::thud:: He almost made me break my "no huge dolls" rule. (Or is that a guideline? XD )
      New Female Sculpt for 2010: Iplehouse Carina.
      Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Volks Hijikata.
      BJD Outfit for 2010: A blue-and-white Pure Drop outfit with endless flowing fabric from Dolpa. (thx JN)
      BJD Shoes for 2010: Hijikata's boots. OMG.
      BJD Accessory for 2010: OBD jewelry. So shiny.
      Doll "innovation" for 2010: Fairyland ChicLine.
      Free Event Item in 2010: Fairyland's anthro faceplates for their tinies.
      BJD Event or Contest in 2010: DoA's Anniversary Triathlon. Contests were brilliant, entries were awesome.
      BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: Doll-Lite, especially the Collector and Customizer Spotlight articles.

In 2010, how many...
      ...doll events did you attend?
      ...dolls did you buy? 2
      ...dolls did you miss out on buying? 1
      ...dolls did you sell? 0
      ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? My first convention where I brought a doll? I met lots of people! :)

In 2010, did you...
      ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? One more.
      ...acquire your dream doll? I already had my dream doll.
      ...find a new dream doll? No.
      ...learn a new skill? Yes. The patience for hand sewing SD17 kimonos.
      ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Photography! "Improved" is overstating it, but I certainly DO more of it now.:lol:

14. What is your favorite...

* New Company for 2010: Withdoll
      * New Male Sculpt for 2010: Withdoll Juwel!
      * New Female Sculpt for 2010: Bambicrony Ellen, although getting her was an abysmal experience
      * Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Blue Fairy's Whos Patricia. Wish I could have gotten her...
      * BJD Outfit for 2010: The clothes from the FL Chloe Amethyst fullset
      * BJD Shoes for 2010: No opinion, not into shoes
      * BJD Accessory for 2010: Also don't follow accessories
      * Doll "innovation" for 2010: Hmm... Magnetic feet at Withdoll? I don't know!
      * Free Event Item in 2010: Uh... I suck at this game. I did like the shield from FL, thought that was different.
      * BJD Event or Contest in 2010: I enjoyed the PKF swap :D
      * BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: I became the bjd writer for Tomopop!!!!

In 2010, how many...

* ...doll events did you attend? None! But I participated in a swap.
      * ...dolls did you buy? five: Too many... 6? Dollfie Dream 04, Shiny Fairy Hana (soon to become SF May), MNF Ryeon, Shushu, and Seorin, Bambicrony Ellen
      * ...dolls did you miss out on buying? Whos Patricia WS fullset from Blue Fairy
      * ...dolls did you sell? Lots, which is how I was able to buy so many XD Dollfie Dream 04, puki Ruby fullset, Puki Flora, and a huge stock of event heads I had been hanging on to
      * ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? none! oops!

In 2010, did you...

* ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? Pfft. More, of course. Selling dolls gave me lots of ammunition.
      * ...acquire your dream doll? I've never really had a dream doll.
      * ...find a new dream doll? Nope
      * ...learn a new skill? Nope D: I haven't done many faceups this year either.
      * ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Er...no. Lame!

Overall I had a huge doll departure (I sold SO MUCH STUFF, it was a real pain!) and then a huge doll influx. Now I want to slow down and just work on the crew for a while. But of course Blue Fairy released a new fullset right away that I really want! D:

15. What is your favorite...
      New Male Sculpt for 2010: Crobidoll Do-Hu
      New Female Sculpt for 2010: Fairyland Feeple 65 Chloe
      Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Amethyst MNF Chloe
      BJD Outfit for 2010: Dollheart Steampunk Daniel set :D
      Free Event Item in 2010: MNF Scar chest part

In 2010, how many...
      ...dolls did you buy?
      B&G Eli, MNF Breakaway, Dreaming Lishe Boy (still waiting on head), Souldoll Kagel, so 4!
      ...dolls did you miss out on buying? MNF Chloe full package, NS Sard, NS Cuprit, SM Monzo, Juri '10
      ...dolls did you sell? Two, my Puki Sugar and AOD Chi, also traded my CP Nanuri 07

In 2010, did you...
      ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned
      - More, actually. I expected to get 2, but instead I got 4
      ...acquire your dream doll? My dream doll was a CP El that belonged to a friend of mine. I'm happy to say he's mine now, so yes.
      ...find a new dream doll? Yes! Feeple 65 Chloe.
      ...learn a new skill? I've started learning how to take pictures, though it's taking a while XD I did get a DSLR finally, so my photographs are improving.
      ...improve on something you knew how to do already? My faceups have improved, I think

16. In 2010, how many...

* ...doll events did you attend? 2

* ...dolls did you buy? 0

* ...dolls did you miss out on buying? 2 :(

* ...dolls did you sell?0

* ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? 5

In 2010, did you...

* ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? fewer

* ...acquire your dream doll? no- not yet!

* ...find a new dream doll? just adding to my ever growing list!

* ...learn a new skill? nope

* ...improve on something you knew how to do already? photography

17. :goldstarWhat is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Company for 2010: Soom
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010: Crobidoll Tei
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: Soom Coquina
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Soom Nephelin
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Dollheart Daniel
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: N/A
      • Free Event Item in 2010: Crobidoll Full body pillow cover xD
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010: Soom Post MD Lottery

• ...doll events did you attend? 1
      • ...dolls did you buy? 5
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? 2
      • ...dolls did you sell? 0
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? Hmm, about 3.

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? Yes, only planned to buy one, but ended up getting 5! Lol
      • ...acquire your dream doll? I had two, Migidoll Ryu and Soom Chalco, got both of them c:
      • ...find a new dream doll? Nope.
      • ...learn a new skill? Nope, but I'm going to be starting to learn how to do faceups soon.
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Photography, it's slowing getting better.

18. In 2010, how many...
      ...doll events did you attend? A lot. We have monthly meet-ups here, and I went to NYC Dolpa and events at the local cons.
      ...dolls did you buy? Rose, Oliver, April, Ayame, Minette, Quinnya: 6
      ...dolls did you miss out on buying? Just one, Soom Keny
      ...dolls did you sell? Two bodies
      ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? So many at Dolpa!

In 2010, did you...
      ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? Uh, I didn't buy all of the dolls that I had planned to, but I bought about the same number I had planned.
      ...acquire your dream doll? She's not here yet, but I bought her in 2010. The re-released SOOM Topaz
      ...find a new dream doll? Yep. Nono Sweet Dreams ~Summer Beach Version~
      ...learn a new skill? I learned more sewing patterns, so I guess that's a yes.
      ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Restringing. I was really scared of it, but now not so much.

19. What is your favorite...
      New Company for 2010:....................................... Dollshe
      New Male Sculpt for 2010: ...................................Dollshe Saint, IH Bichun
      New Female Sculpt for 2010:............................... IH Ashanti, IH Benny,
      Limited Edition Fullset for 2010:.......................... N/A
      BJD Outfit for 2010:............................................. .N/A
      BJD Accessory for 2010: ..................................... .Shoes
      Doll "innovation" for 2010:................................... N/A
      Free Event Item in 2010:...................................... N/A
      BJD Article, Book, Mag. or other Pub. in 2010: ...Haute/FDQ

In 2010, how many...
      ...doll events did you attend? .................................03
      ...dolls did you buy?................................................ 07
      ...dolls did you miss out on buying? .......................00
      ...dolls did you sell? ................................................00
      ...doll hobbyists did you met in person for the first time? too many to count

In 2010, did you...
      ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned?........ More
      ...acquire your dream doll?.........................................Dollshe
      ...find a new dream doll? ..........................................hmmmm still looking
      ...learn a new skill?................................................ Pattern Drafting for BJDs
      ...improve on something you knew how to do already?........N/A

20. What is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Company for 2010: --
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010: Iplehouse Bichun
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: --
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Volks SD17 Hijikata Toshizo
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Volks SD17 Hijikata's default outfit
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: --
      • Free Event Item in 2010: Luts winter head
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010: --

• ...doll events did you attend? 0
      • ...dolls did you buy? 9. AS Lucifer, Doll-love Alice, Volks Hijikata, F-38, Kakeru, Williams x 2, Daria, Dollshe Saint
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? 1
      • ...dolls did you sell? 0
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? Hmm, about 7?

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? Yes!! Never thought I will buy 9 in less than a yr. Will be the first and last yr that im buying so many
      • ...your dream doll? Yep.
      • ...find a new dream doll? Yep. Genji
      • ...learn a new skill? Nope. :(
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Nope. Cos I knew nuts about any BJD-related stuff