1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Big Thread of Crossdressing - Girl clothing that will fit boy dolls

Oct 20, 2006

1. Anything stretchy should fit..My El is currently wearing SD girl pants--I don't have any pictures, sorry--they're a tighter fit, but he's still able to move in them..only issue is they're a bit short length-wise, and I don't button the top button because it's really difficult to get that button back out (becuase it's so tight against him ^^; ) I've had Luts tights on the same El..after a few times on the boy's legs they'll be stretched enough to fit more comfortably.

If you know you'll be looking at a lot of girl clothes for your boy, maybe you could consider a different body..? You don't necessarly need to do a girl-to-boy mod, but maybe consider a Soom boy body..? I'm pretty sure they're thinner *over all*~ (and a decent match to Luts, so you could still have CP hands)..

2. Has anyone had any experience putting a KK Workshop outfit (for girls) on a boy?

I think it might work, since they are supposed to fit many companies, but I would like to doublecheck in case someone could give me some insight.

I'm looking to get this outfit for a DIM boy. I know that DIM boys are on the smaller end of the 60cm boy spectrum, and I believe they're close in size to SD boys.

If anyone could give me some help that would be great. :3 Thanks!​

3. [​IMG]

That's my DELF El, Airisu, in a KK Workshop outfit. It's tight but it fits him. My roommate has a DIM Persia, who is significantly thinner than a DELF El, so I think it would fit just fine. ^^

4. :O :O

Okay. That's a really hot picture. XD

Thanks for the help. <3 I'm glad it will fit him.. I think a lot of their outfits would look better on boys. XD​

5. xD Thank you! I love that outfit. It was worth the money spent on it, that's for sure. I'm glad it was helpful to you! I can't wait to see more KK Workshop outfits on boys. ^^

6. I got a KK Workshop sailor fuku for Shuichi's cosplay. It fits great. I made a tie colour change so it matched the anime.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#26 bakayaro onna, Jul 19, 2007
      Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    7. Aww, cute cosplay. :3 Thanks for the reference, it seems to fit him well!​

8. ok im asking if any of the dollmore female clothes will fit my AoD (angel of dream)boy all he wears is home made clothes iv made for him so if anybody knows if they do i would appecate it

9. If he is designed with typical proportions (without breasts, of course), Dollmore SD girl clothes might fit.

Do you go to any meetups where someone might have a DM girl outfit for you to try?

10. ^.^ DollMore has a tendecy to make their clothes a little big, so they should have no problem fitting your AoD boy (I have an Aod boy body) I have a dollMore Sd girl shirt that my DollShe boys wear XD;; and my friend's Volks SD10 boy wears Model Doll hotpants.

11. thankyou all for being so helpful

12. I'd say that they would fit, as well as any boy will fit into girl's clothing. Obviously, don't go for tight skinny fit clothing, but some of the dresses should fit him :)

Okay, this is random but... Where abouts in the Lakes are you? I used to live in Kendal and I love it up there (even if all there is is water and sheep :))

13. I wasn't quite sure which forum to post this in. O_O Do move me if I've chosen...unwisely...*shrivels up like the guy who chose the wrong grail* :lol:

I would very much love to know which company's girl clothes would fit a DIM minimee/love boy body.

I'll let you guess which boy in my signature is going to be subjected to such a wardrobe. XD

14. I KNOW, I KNOW! .: raises hand :. |D I'd really like an answer to this too, for the same reason, so.. :bump

I guess we'll find out when he gets here?
      I still have to find a lovely red kimono ... .: plans the New Year's shoot way ahead of time :. |D

15. Ahahahaha!! Yaaaaaay, my co-conspirator!!! XD *thinks of how prettyful Hyde will look in red kimono and faints* *0*

16. Glad to hear about this!

I've been very tempted to get some Nideru's dresses for my SD13 boy! :D

17. Edit: (this was moved from a thread she started cause she didn't see this one ^^;)

Thanks guys this thread was really helpful! My boy only wears girly things (or costumes, lol) so I'm happy to have bought him his first girly dress! :fangirl:

18. Luts boys can wear most things made for SD10 girls. ^_^ I'll post a few pictures I have of my former Shiwoo in some KK workshop things when I get home from work. The waist is every so slightly tight, but they did indeed fit!

19. Just wondering, how well do the SD-sized girls clothes (in general) fit the boys? Specifically, SOOM girl outfits on SD or Delf males?

20. Violet Fern, seriously... Dead sexy outfits for your guys. :XD: