1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Big Thread of Crossdressing - Girl clothing that will fit boy dolls

Oct 20, 2006

1. FINALLY! Got my boy a dress loves and would wear! :D Note the shirt sleeves almost couldn't fit. There isn't even any elastic in the sleeves so had to really tug and pull them up. The rim or edge is tight, but overall the shirt fits perfectly. The gloves also, the left glove seems too small for his arm, barely can get it on O.o;; But yep I love it!

Pic spam, but very happy with his girlishness~

2. Hope this is the right place to ask...
      I'm waiting for my first BJD, Dollmore Model Doll Kyle Reese, to arrive and I really want to do some crossdressing photos of him and even more when he (someday, heh) gets a lover.

So I wanted to ask if female Model Dolls' stockings fit male Model Dolls.
      Has anyone tried them or any other variants?

Thank you in advance.

3. Aah~ 8D I'm saving for my B&G Sky now! But I'd like to know in advance if anyone knows whether which girl clothes would fit a B&G guy model? :3

4. Gee, nobody's needed crossdressing help since 2008?

Just wanted to pop in and say that the pretty, glitzy sandals made by AOD for their girls do fit the feet of the Iplehouse YID boy and CP boy. Guess the AOD girls have slightly bigger feet!

Any updates on which brands of girl clothing will fit males of some brand?

5. I can offer an odd one in the reverse formula -- male clothes that fit a hard to fit female body. The male Iplehouse EID superhero sized clothes fit Mecha Angel females quite nicely in some respects. If you like the 'baggy hiphugger jeans' look, they couldn't be better.

6. I figured this would be the best place to ask this, but has anyone ever ever tried to put high heeled feet on a male doll? And how did it work?

7. What doll are you trying to get heel feet for?

I know St. James got Soom Mecha Angel girl heel feet to put on her Soom Super Gem boy who is an "executive transvestite"* and it works wonderfully. Looks like they were made for him.

*Eddie Izzard joke.

8. I recently put DZ Asura on layaway, and as I've been looking at doll clothes I really like some of the high heeled boots for the girls. I have a thing for high heels, having 40 pairs of my own. >.> The DZ body he comes with has 8cm sized feet, which seems to be on the small side for the 70cm size range.

9. Reviving this, if that's ok-

I'm looking for girly shoes to fit Delf guys.
      Something like this or a similar style, more specifically- but any info would be great.

10. would anyone know of high heel boots (preferably in white~) and feet that might fit Dollmore's Model boys? I've tried the Model woman's high heel feet and boots, but they're small.

11. Likewise, does anyone know similar question of high heel feet for the Iplehouse EID superhero male bodies? I'm trying to stock up for an IH Bichun but the character crossdresses. Love the sculpt, I don't want to pay for a body that won't cooperate.

#51 NoirWriterMar, Mar 3, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 5, 2017