1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Keychain Shoe Report! Which ones fit, which ones don't!

Dec 1, 2004

1. Resurrecting an older thread rather than starting a new... found ADORABLE sneakers at Claire's that fit my DODs just great. They are keychains, avail in purple, blue, and pink, with holographic dots on them and a sparkly ball at the heel (those of us who are thirtymumble and over will remember wearing our Keds with those tennis socks with the balls on the heels). They slip on and of course there isn't a left or a right, but they are cute cute cute and don't look strange.

2. The DoD and old navy Ugg boots are teh exact same boots only the Old navy ones have the tag on them. I only know that cause I took Tetsu to Old navy with me when he has his on :oops:

3. *wonders if the tags on the ugg boots say "made in korea"* >.>;;

4. nope it's just an old navy tag on them :x

5. Bah, darnit. :roll:

6. I'm so going to Old Navy tomorrow.

And I'll have to wait about a month to find out if they fit or not but I don't care cause OMG nice cheap shoes. @_@!

7. To everyone looking at the boots... the boots are pretty much gone (and the slippers are going...) because they were the christmas shoes all of them on sale now for about 89 cents! I only found two blue boots today by crawling around on their dusty floor looking under the endcap displays (I guess a lot of the boots fall off of their keyring, so it's worth it).
      What they have now are really cute little moccassins that come in all sorts of colors, and look to be the same size as the boots, but I'm going to take my DOD Leya in and check it out.

Good luck to those of you who can still find the boots at your Old Navy! *_*

8. @_@!! @#(*(@*#()*!!!!!!

I wonder what time the stores open. >_> Oh well, I guess moccasins are just as good.

9. I'm surprised - because - at least to get them on Jeremiah, I HAD to slit them down the back. I couldn't just slide them on. Her feet are a LITTLE bigger than my DODs feet - not a lot, but a little bit - hm. Must try to find another pair and NOT slit those, see if I can get them on the DODs.

Was at the mall LAST NIGHT and didn't hit old navy, darnit. I want to see those moccasins!!!

10. I got the fuzzy slippers for Ichii, and while they slide on easy, they keep falling off. I'm thinking I'm gonna add some elastic to the backs to keep 'em on. :chibi

11. ok...I am leaving now...will report back on shoe status....

Back.....not even an ugg in sight, no key chains at all even.....

guess they need to restock, will check next week

12. Oh Poo!! I will hit mine maybe tomorrow -- there are 2 old navy stores near me that I can hit to see what they've got. The uggs are REALLY cute. wish I had gotten mine on clearance, lol!

13. I'm heading to the mall today... :) Hopefully I can find them.

It's good to know the Claires Sneakers fit- I was gonna ask about those too. :)

14. I was going to go today but...I got really lazy. ~_~ So I'm going tomorrow ...maybe.

15. To resurect this thread instead of starting a new one... Went to Old Navy AND Claires today...

Previously, I bought a pair of sparkly purple shoes from Claires.. the little pompoms were cute, but they clashed- so I just popped em off to use on something else.

Today, though, I went to a different shopping center and into the Caires... bought a pair of blue sparkly pompom sneakers.... the blue was the right shade- so I left the pompoms on and just clipped the chain off... SUPER cute. XD SUPER!!...Moving on, went to the local Build-a-bear and bought the Friends2BMade pajama set... =3 I know they don't fit perfect- but they're alright until I can sew her something.

Then I went to Old Navy and picked up 2 pairs of slippers. A white pair and a blue pair. They had ALL KINDS of shoe keychains!!

Has anyone tried the ballet-slipper type on DOD? Or the Asian flipflops?

16. I went to old Navy and picked up a pair of green slippers and the red slip on shoes. Have to wait to see if the latter will fit on the doll. ^_^

There was like one green ugg left though, lol.

I don't think think the sandals will fit because they only had left sandals when I was looking. Which is a pity because besides the asian type sandals I also found a bunch of cute flipflops. ;_; But I doub't two left feet would work. ;.;

17. Has anyone tried the ugg keychains made by ugg and not old navy ( they also make cute handbags that are small but not sure if they are too small)
      The boots have no ruber sole and are a bit expensive, on ebay I have seen them range from 10-30$ a shoe. Alot to spend on something that might not fit.

18. Well, returned to Old Navy and they had the mocassins! Stood there tryning to think..hot pink, turquoise, yellow, green.....just got the green ones. They had the flip flops too. Will try to post pic later

19. what? what do they look like? I saw china ballet flats and slippers and uggs, that's it! are these new? aack!

20. Sher-chan, do the ballet flats fit DOD???