1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Keychain Shoe Report! Which ones fit, which ones don't!

Dec 1, 2004

1. i've seen them too! they're little moccasins and they look like they might fit! they are suede-ish and really cute.. haven't bought any though =/

2. When Odette (FINALLY) arrives, I'll tuck her in my purse and then duck around a corner and try them on her feet 'fore I get them for her. XD

3. I didn't try the china flats at all because it looked obvious to me that there wasn't a left and the right. with the boots and slippers, it seemed like I could fudge it, but those... they were really cute, but that's why I didn't buy any of those.

WANT to see the moccasins aack! i haven't seen those yet! aaak

4. not the china flats... they were like- little ballet flats. They were flat and had little bows on the end and looked leather.

5. well, I finally went to Old Navy today myself to check all of this out, and I came out with a lovely haul of loot, to the tune of 1 pair of green mocassins, 1 pair of olive ballet flats, 2 pairs of fuzzy slippers, and a bunch of little coin purses that I thought would make good handbags for my ladies. Best of all, though, the cashier gave me all of the shoes for 49 cents each! woot! [ celebratory fist pumping ] I thought only certain ones were marked down from their original price, but hey, I wasn't about to complain. :wink:
      there was only 1 single orange ugg left that I could see, but a bunch of the other stuff. I'm not positive that the ballet flats will fit, but Riley, my SDC Kaede, has pretty small feet, too small for a pair of the MSD shoes I bought her, anyway, so I think it may be possible. I'll try to post pics later. :chibi

6. Well heres a pic of Wynne wearing her new moccasins....
      They fit great!
      [​IMG]

7. I want Wynne to come live WITH MEEEEEEEEEe :cry:

I want a unoa so bad!!!!!!

oh. I digress. These are adorable!! I bet they are too small for my DODs, then, since it looks like they fit her GREAT. :grin:

8. I saw the 'dance supply' keychains at BAER. I shoulda bought em. :/

9. ::::ties long cord around Wynne to prevent her leaving:::::

Yes Sher they do fit well...dont think I could get them over heavy socks and I dont think they could be altered ( also they are both the same foot ) tee hee ...no one can see. I f I get really anal ( a possibility) I may unglue the sole and flip it over so she has a right and a left...gosh the sick things I am driven to for the sake of my dolls...

10. I might have to truck one of the DODs to old navy and just try one on. Unoa feet are littler, aren't they??

Wynne... *makes grabby hands*... sigh. she is just adorable. Love that wig on her, she just looks like a little pixie girl. sigh.

11. You could always have a ginormous tote bag and have your DOD's feet sticking out and nonchalantly slip them on, trying to not look insane or anything. :grin:

12. That's too funny. XD

13. okay ANOTHER update on this old thread! they have new shoes in but I am REALLY bummed to report that they don't fit my DOD Shawn (bee-a), and she has the smallest feet of my little kids.

but you Unoa owners will want to check it out... maybe sharmin too - they have some REALALLLYYYYYYYYYY cute little deck shoes, like sneakers with no laces, in different prints.

So: Fit Report: ballet slippers and little new deck shoes, do not fit MSDs. THe ugg boots and the little moccasins fit; the little moccasins JUST barely fit Shawn, so I am sure they will not fit jeremiah nor Orlando since their feet are just that much bigger.

Poo. I really liked those little deck shoes.

14. Thanks for the heads up Sher....sadly they DO NO fit Unoa they are SO narrow, I even cut the cute center thing up and still had to use forceps to get it on her and then they are too long and look like clown shoes...so back they go( except the cut one) . They were having a 99 cent sale on the mocassins so it wasnt a trip in Vain....sure wish they fit they were so cute!

15. aww, poo. :/ It's funny now... I'm always on the lookout for keychain shoes now, LOL!!!

The people at Claires thought I was absolutely nutters when I bought them in pairs. XD

OH!! A warning about the Claires sneakers... They are slightly rounded along the bottom, so be careful standing your sweetie in them! after a bit of manuvering, Odette could stand in them, but the SLIGHTEST tap and she took her first fall- right on her face! O_O I almost had a heart attack! Just be aware, and also- if you're gonna have the shoes on barefoot(like Odette doesn't have socks yet) then there's some gunk in the shoes... just kinda run a wet tissue around in there, just to get the icky boo boo out. I got a bit on Odette's feet and just cleaned it off with nail polish remover.

I think I'm gonna change the title of the thread... xD

16. oh, POO they are so cute!! I'm bummed they don't fit but I'm glad I saw this b/c I was going to keep the pair I bought and give them to Wynne next time i saw her. back mine go then too!!

I did go back and get mocassins. they JUSSTTT fit Shawn, I had to tug, but they are just too cute to pass up and they were 99 cents.

17. I checked out Old Navy today and they didn't have much of a selection... but then again, nothing at my mall does. All I saw was the moccassins, and cute as they are, they were quite vivid and didn't exactly match my boy's wardrobe. They also looked like they'd be a bit long and not wide enough, so I didn't bother. Sigh.

18. Wynne thanks Sher...that was sweet of you to think of her

I like the title change...so sneakers at Claires.....will have to cck it out

19. I got the last pair of sneakers at my claires.. ADORABLE!!

But PINK.

ANyone willing to trade for a more...manly color? ;___; ANYHTINg but pink? *begs* Ill pay you more too.. my pair was 7.00...

20. I have purple...But that's even less manly. :oops: They DID have blue ones...but only one. Maybe someone else has them in blue?