1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Keychain Shoe Report! Which ones fit, which ones don't!

Dec 1, 2004

1. PURPLE is better than PINK. I HATE PINK *_* :barf Unless its one CERTIAN shade..

Do you have a picure? I'd tka eone, but its already dark here..

Note: I also hate the barf emote. Thats how much I hate pink 9.9.

2. I also hate pink, but Choco likes it hauahahaha XD
      Choco likes every color I guess ^^'
      And she is pretty on pink, I must say
      But I'd never wear pink!

3. :wink: :wink: Choco's surprise box was filled with pink. Tee Hee. Pink outfit, pink sneakers, pink undies,pink pink pink.

she looks adorable in PINK!

4. Yeah! She looks great on pink! I look terrible XD
      My face turns to pink also, at leat I think it does!
      Choco looks lovely in pink, orange and lots of other colors.. she is my rainbow giiiiirl *___*
      Also, thanks again for the box sher ^^

5. you are most welcome. It was so fun to put together some things for the cutest girl around. :grin: :grin: :chibi

6. :chibi I went shopping at H&M yesterday and saw the cutest leopard print tennis shoe key chains. They look farely wide but I do not know if they would fit any of the minis, it looks like it might.

Ill pick some up next time I go, but thought to add the heads up in here :lol:

7. Was H&M today in King of Prussia and bought them, thinking Unoa ????
      BUT they fit CH, Volks SD13 flat feet and LH feet ... too big for Unoa, just adorable and for a little more than 6 bucks such a cheap thrill......now to make an animal print outfit to go with.

8. *salutes* Thank you ladies, for the insight!! I finally get paid today... *GASP* MONEHHHH... I'm gonna be hitting Old Navy to see if they have any more Keychain shoes. :3 They tend to be the best for those.

I'm still Searching for Mini-sized Chuck Taylours. :(

9. Pictures? *___* Im wiling to buy them + commisson stuffs @_@ Shooooeeess

10. This doesn't have to do with shoes, but... At Claire's(or was it the Icing..?) there was a wristband/bracelet thing that had handcuffs on it. And they were removable too! They would definately fit minis; willing to bet that they would fit 60cm's too. :3

11. Kinky. XD

Also, I have discovered that Keychains make the PERFECT toys for MSD. :3 Like, little toy Keychains. :D~!

Later I'm going to the mall, and I'm gonna see if there's anything new at Claires. :3 Gotta Luv Claires.

ALSO- not related to Shoes, but I have discovered the children's section at Claires has GREAT MSD-sized things. I.E. - Friendship bracelets doubled up to be necklaces, whatever... ^^ They also have smaller-sized hair clips and doodads. :3

12. I have a tiny little Gameboy shaped viewfinder that fits them perfectly! Flint plays it like, 24/7 :lol:

13. I checked out my Claires & Icings at KOP while I was there too...cute stuff but no more shoes at my store....already had the handcuffs, they are nice!

14. Cool!! I'm gonna go get the handcuffs next time I go!

PS! (I have a job interview at Toys R Us tomorrow!! Wish me luck!! )

15. H&M? what the heck is H&M? i can't think! omg! leopard print??!!?? OMG!!!!!

16. *salutes* Good Luck, Nakitama! You can be our gal 'on the inside' :| *ninja*

17. Hehe! I have a feeling all my paychecks are just going back into the system :lol:

18. Oh! H&M is a clothing store. It sells stuff for guys and girls and has a children's section too. It's kinda Euro-chic and stuff.... don't know how to describe it... but it has cheap and cute lingerie! :lol:

19. i think there's one in philly... okay... ack i need to find those shoes!! :D

20. Ivy decided she wanted to model them for everyone
      [​IMG]