1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Keychain Shoe Report! Which ones fit, which ones don't!

Dec 1, 2004

1. O_o Those are SO cute! :D I'm not normally into animal print, but wow. *_*

2. Did they have anything besides Animal Print?? :o

3. No KY stores. :( there're no Rosses in KY, either. :( BOO.

4. The claires keychain shoes fit DD feet as well. I have all three colors (pink, blue and purple). The drawback is they are all on side. (i dont recall if they are lefts or rights.) But they are cute!

semirans

5. oh wow, those leopard print sneakers are absolutely hot... :D I *luff* H&M, it's probably my favorite store if I'm shopping for myself which I'm usually not. :lol: but I must have these sneaks!

6. NEW SHOE ALERT!!!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

They're from Claire's. They had a little soccerball attached to the keychain. They JUST fit Flint. And there's only left feet. Guess he can't dance, huh? :lol:

$4.50 each. :grin:

Oh yeah, the shoe lace on one of them came out, but that was my fault. You can just tuck it back in. :wink:

7. i want those LEOPARD ONES!! squeal!

8. DANG IT! I saw those at Claires tonight, you beat me to it. :lol:

Claires also has smaller keychains that might fit Unoa-sharmin. :)

9. Ok, I give up...Lolly--what size is your Ivy modeling the H&M Leopard print shoes? And Natikama---what size is Flint? Those soccer shoes look great, but I can't tell if they'd work for either my SD13 Heath, or my SDC Kaede. Thanks to both of you for posting about the fabu footwear finds, and I appreciate your help in clarifying the sizes. :grin:

BTW Lolly, I love the entire outfit on your girl! :grin:

Hugs, Juli DC :daisy

10. Juli ... Ivy is SD13 size, shoes fit all SD girls but I cant quite get them on my Luts boy body (Sean would not wear them anyway!) Thanks... her outfit is for fun!

I too got the sneakers at Claires last week, they fit Unoas GREAT! Bought a pr of hightops for my L-bi (not here yet) and the low pair for the girls. Not too obvious about being only left footed though. Will have to relace mine too!

Apparently WalMart has some SD13 golf shoes key chains but havent been there yet.

11. Flint is MSD sized; A DOD Too. :grin:

Heehee! Did you get some? Do they fit Adelais? I think Kid Delf have bigger feet than DOD boys...?

12. Golf Shoe report ......Went to Walmart - they only had three so if you think your big dolly may ever golf, I would get some soon (in the jewelry section) They are a little big for my Luts boy and both are left but not very noticeable from the front.

13. if ANYBODY has any ballet slipper pairs they want to sell, please PM me! I have black and I'm SO bummed I didn't get more, they fit unoa just PERFECTLY!!

14. Just thought I'd let people know, I went to Claires today and even though they only had one color of every moccosin shoes, they DID fit Custom House Little Junior Ai's! ^__^ They fit really nicely on Sen, but alas they only had one in the blue color I wanted :( Ah well...

15. Wooo! Ressurection! *celebrates*

16. if anyone is visiting any of the stores again please,please,please I'm looking for pointe ballet slipper shoes in the color of white for a project that is soon to be completed(and I'm missing the shoes:| )...
      I want a pair for my dollfie dream which can fit to a shoe 7cm (length) x 3cm (wide) or even wider(with a little cotton...