1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Latidoll yellow clothing thread

Jul 11, 2006

1. latedate_kate
      Thank you so much! Yes this is sp edition sleeping pury:)

Bluehaiku
      Blythe tops and t-shirts give nice dresses to Lati yellow(basic size body):lol:

2. I think Blythe tops will fit, not the bottoms - well, maybe skirts or shorts.

Have to go check out Christmas Pury, I missed the Christmas dolls this year.

Mary-Lee

3. Some of the clothes I make :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really like making doll clothes :D

4. I'm wondering if someone would do me a big favor and provide two measurements for me...on renewal body Lati Yellows, I need a head circumference for one of the big headed girls, like Lumi or Lea.

Then I need a measurement from point of shoulder to mid-calf, to show where a mid-calf dress would fall. I have someone making a dress and hat for me, and I don't have my girls yet, they're still on order! I would reeeeeallly appreciate the help!!!! :fangirl: :fangirl: :fangirl:

5. And you do it so well! I Just bought some of Mary Lee's knit patterns and I'm looking forward to knitting for mine! Love the brown eyes and hair on your little beauty. Makes me want to buy a new wig!

6. cakau- beautiful work...the red makes her look like Little Red on her way to grandma's!

margi- I didn't know you knit...or maybe I forgot :? share pics when you finish! I guess you are really enjoying your little yellow ;)

blue- congrats on Pury! she is just beautiful.

xxoo kate

7. Kate, I am! I was smitten by the Lati White SP Belle I had and after that, the Bobobie Tinies just weren't doing it for me. I recently found homes for them and might for the CH Bisou too.

I am not a skilled knitter, but I will be happy to post when I make something up. I really prefer sewing but there's some things you just need to make up in yarn! I'v ehad fun finding out what fits this little critter. Recently dug thru my Ellery patterns and am looking at a couple for Tutti and Todd on ebay.

I compared her measurements to Riley and Riley is quite a bit larger in the chest and torso length. (from collarbone to nape in between the legs. )

I fell off the board for awhile, but I am baaaack ! Happy New Year Ya'll
      Margie

8. I have a yellow sp. question. Will they fit blythe clothes and shoes? I was hoping to get a pair whenever I finally get my sp. Momo.

9. I was just over at Lati downloading the patterns they had for the Yellow and White. What a hassle. The DL in a huge size jpg and you have to figure out what to shrink them down to so that they are the right size.

I finally got the screen size to show the skirt width at the 5.5 cm that was marked on teh pattern itself. That's the only way I found out to get it to come out right.

Has anyone else messed around with those patterns? There's the cape and dress for the Yellows and a little raglan T for the White sized dolls.

I"ll try making them up tomorrow.

10. margikins I'll try the downloads for the patterns, but it sounds complicated, did you have any luck?

In the meantime, if anyone could possibly measure from the shoulder to the ground or mid-calf on their Lati yellow renewal dolls, I would love to give that measurement to my seamstress!

The Lati website says head circumference is 5.7~8, so I'll hope the 5.8 works for the larger headed girls and use that measurement for the hat.

cakau, I love the sweaters, dresses and hats you've made!

11. Yes I did WinterNight. I got them to finally print out and promptly converted that size to a pdf for uniformity.

12. Excellent, I'll try that!

13. I am not sure I am on the correct thread. I just ordered a Lati Yellow special, Byurl with a girl body. I wanted a tiny bjd that I could knit for. So is this the thread, besides the tiny fashion thread to discuss and show fashions for these little guys?

Also, not having read through the entire thread, do Riley Kish clothes fit these dolls okay. I made a ton of Riley clothes and am hoping at least some will fit or with some minor adjustment to the patterns I can make them.

And do some Boneka clothes fit these guys too? And what about shoes?

Thank you in advance!

14. Riley clothes should fit ok, but the shoes are too small.]
      I've gotten most of my shoes for them from JuJu's-the 37mm shoes are a good fit with socks:
      http://www.jujusdollymall.com/cgi-bin/dept?dpt=H&srch=DW&tier2=32

Boneka clothes in Riley size are a great fit.
      You can see my Lati Yellow Sp kids in various outfits here:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/sweetiemom1/SunnyMattyAndAubrey#

15. Awww, thnks so much:D

16. Congratulations!!

Did you order the SP yellow? 20 cm, or the 16 cm doll?

Mary-Lee

17. I don't know about Riley Kish clothes (though they appear to be pretty different in appearance) I know that a lot of the Riley Kish shoes fit! I found some on ebay that are adorable and fit perfectly and I also found them at Ruby Red Galleria Lati Yellow Shoes . I hope that helps some at least! :D

18. Im happy to have found this thread, Thanx <3

19. Are the feet on the Sp's the same size as the Yellow renewals?

sweetiemom, the shoes at Juju's are adorable.

20. Oh nooo...
      SP has big wompin feet!