1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Latidoll yellow clothing thread

Jul 11, 2006

1. Those are the "Micro" version of the blythe sneakers from ebay.

2. I have some tennis shoes for Riley, I wonder if they would fit Lati Yellow? Have to try them. So many dolls, so little time.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

3. The Riley shoes fit though not with socks. I want to try Tulah shoes but I haven't had a chance to get a pair.

4. I have Tulah, her shoes aren't much bigger, but big enough I guess.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

5. and where would you find the "Micro" version? Not something I've heard of.

6. The 6" Kelly's feet are too large for Lati Yellow. I will try to measure them today - last day of our Easter Holiday - back to work tomorrow.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

7. ooh this thread has been really helpful, thanks :)!!

8. Here is Lina (yellow lati) as Chococat!!

[​IMG]

She is wearing Riley shoes.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

9. aww mary lee your lati is so adorable!! And her little chococat outfit is awesome, I especially love the hat!! <3

10. Ebay - search "micro shoe" in the Blythe Catagory. A general search of "Blythe" will you the catagory.

11. my scene hats work on yellow lati--

12. I love your Chococat outfit! It's adorable!

Thanks Rosa for the info on the Micro search. Will go there and check it out.

By Bratz, do you mean the regular Bratz dolls?

13. Just bought 4 pair of sneakers! Thanks for the ebay info. I've seen them on Releaserain's site but would never have thought they'd fit one of my tinies! Now when my Yellow arrives, she'll have blue, pink, yellow and orange sneakers!

14. Thanks Linda. Good to see you here too. Who is your avatar? She is darling. An Elf doll.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

15. My daughter has many my scene dolls. I will have to try the hats!! I love hats.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

16. My avatar is Elfdoll Adele. Thank you. I think she has a certain personality.

17. [​IMG]

My mom's started making clothes for Lati Yellow. One of her sets is up on eBay - right here. Take a look... it comes with a dress, headband, tights, socks, t-shirt and super-cute overalls. Just in time for summer! :)

18. A Lati yellow is the next on my list after seeing spampy's little Maya! I know spampy sells really nice stuff as I have a lot of outfits she's made for my Pocket Fairy.

I hope she doesn't mind me linking this picture.

[​IMG]

Hahahahaha! How cute is that! She has a link in the Marketplace under spampy and she's very nice to do business with.

19. They are darling outfits! I've marked them to keep an eye on. My Yellow Lami shipped today! Yeah!!! She's going to need a few outfits when she gets here.