1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Latidoll yellow clothing thread

Jul 11, 2006

1. Now this little outfit is adorable! What a cute idea for the top!

2. Isn't she the cutest! I just realized I should make sure spampy knows I put that picture up. Its a new release! :)

You got Lami, eh! I'm trying really hard to decide who to get. In all the pictures on their website I keep leaning towards Lea, but I'm worried she might look too sad. I love Lami's little face almost as much. :love

And spampy's is Miel and I absolutely love her too! Arrrggghhhh! What to do! :lol:

Make sure you spam us with pics when yours gets here.

3. Here's the photo I posted before getting permission from Jenifer:

[​IMG]

:lol:

4. Oh crap! I'm totally done for! Between your Mom's stuff, spampy's and Mary-Lee's, I'm getting a Lati Yellow!

Mary-Lee's: [​IMG]

5. Doooooooooo it! Lati Yellow is LOVE. Worth every penny. I can't wait to get another, in fact. :)

6. Okay, of the three above, I know spampy's is a Miel, which yellow are the next two?

7. [​IMG]

http://www.magmini.com/yellow.htm

I have many items on my Lati Yellow page for sale. From jeans to hoodies (my first love is knitting) and Tea Sets - sequined and beaded dress with hat and matchin socks. Cute little things, I will post a few photos.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

8. My Lati Yellow is a special edition Lina which was offered in December 06. She didn't arrive until February 07 - she took a long time to arrive. Here is Lina and Pury when they arrived:

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

A romper Lina loves

[​IMG]
      Hello Kitty of course!! I love Hello Kitty for my dolls.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

10. [​IMG]

Lucy is also a Miel (white skin, premium make-up). Miel is the sweetest Lati around! ;) But I'm a bit biased.

11. Oh, she is so sweet!!

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

... new "country charm" set up on ebay. i really should just make some sort of formal place to put information like this. hope it's okay here at least one more time.... more cuteness this way.

13. OOh - which wig is that? My lati is wig-hungry.

14. Darn you guys! Stop this now, with the cutie clothes and pictures, I want a Lati Yellow bad!!!

15. that's our plan! all the lati yellow owners are trying to convert the world to the cute side with all the pictures/clothes/etc. ;) mwa ha ha.

16. She is beautiful Linda!

Congratulations.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

17. Thanks Mary-Lee. I just measured her head at 6". Sounds big to me. Has anyone bought wigs for their Yellow? What size did you get?

18. Crap! I think I've decided on Meil but LilBitGal's Lami - :love . Of course, I'd really like to kidnap one of Mary-Lee's sweeties, but they are both LE, aren't they? Pury is pure love!

So nice to see so many cute outfits! I find it so hard to bond with a doll when I can't find clothes for her. I think that's why my Roxy - Yam never leaves her box.

Also, did I see something about Lati stopping production or something? Did I miss the deadline?