1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Latidoll yellow clothing thread

Jul 11, 2006

1. Thanks.

Did you see my MOD Lina?

[​IMG]

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

2. Thats just too cute lol .. she looks fantastic

3. Thanks.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

4. I saw a Madame Alexander Wendy doll the other day, and was thinking that she looked like a good size to steal clothes from.... Anybody know if that's the case, or?

5. Cabbage Patch Kids "Lil' Sprouts" dolls are close to Lati Yellow size. The layered tops from the one I bought fit nicely, though Bianca's rump was a little too full for the pants to close. I think I'll replace the velcro on the pants with a hook and eye or button and loop, and they'll be fine. The shoes also fit great over a pair of thin socks.

[​IMG]

6. Ooh! I had seen those and thought they looked too small. Good to know they're pretty much ok after all! :)

7. Oh my gosh they are so cute.

Mary-Lee

8. Hey, Mary-lee
      Ryan took a picture of Hope at the meetup in the retro outfit :) Wanna see?

9. Oh, yes!!! Sorry I didn't see this message sooner.

I love that retro outfit. Your girls are amazing. Love all your Bambicrony dolls.

Hey, a doll shop will be selling my bambicrony stuff, how cool is that!!

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

10. I WANNA SEE!! Pretty please??
      Hugs
      Mary-Lee

11. Dur! Thought I posted it...no brain lately.

Here's Hope:

[​IMG]

I wish *I* could take pics this well.

Mary Lee, do the measurements on the new ShuShu and BonBon from CH work for your Yellow clothing?

12. Wee Patsy clothes fit Lati Yellow perfectly. :D

13. Wow, I love the blue hair!!! That looks fantastic. The fabric store had many more "ends" (small peices) of interesting fabric, so I will be making more of those outfits. Just wish it wasn't $22.00/yard.

Did you order the new CH dolls??? I was going to, but I will wait and see what they look like. I have an AI, and she is wonderful, but she was EXPENSIVE.

Not sure if they can share clothes, will check the web site and let you know.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

14. Is this a Lati Yellow?

15. Nope, she's a Rosenlied Monday's Child Mint. She fits into some LY clothing, as I suspect the CH Bisou girls may as well. I got the mod dress from Mary Lee at the Austin show.

Rosenlied has some nice clothing for MC dolls, so I would think they might fit on LatiYellow. I will have to investigate that once I get unpacked from my move.

Mary Lee, with the move I'm waiting to order BonBon...I'd like to get an Ange as well, but they only have the solemn face, so I'll wait.

16. I picked up some neat sparkly pink/silver and other color MOD type fabrics this morning (voting day here in Ontario) so I will be making some more. I love your Monday's child, she is a stunning sculpt. I know once Robin (from Canada) saw her, she ordered one!! You enabler you.

I order the 2 yellow Laches in both the 16 and 20 cm size and can't wait for them to wear the leather pants I made!! Must be Halloween, I am getting Gothic.

Must get back to work, Stephanie wants to be Lizzy from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice for Halloween (from Gothic to 1800 century gowns), still designing the costume for her. Next year she wants to be the fairy Princess from Shakespeare's A Mid Summer Nights Dream. So glad my baby reads!! (Stephanie is 11, and hopefully will be with me next year in Austin - she will be a very mature 12 by then)

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

17. Ha!
      I'm crackin myself up.
      Trick or treat!
      [​IMG]

18. Spampy, you even make bandages look good!!
      She looks such a cutie!

19. It's hard to uncutify these little Latis. They just can't help themselves!

20. I love those dolls Robin, they are lovely. I haven't ordered them yet, I did get the 2 Laches from Lati doll which were offered last week.

Been making jeans for my dolls all this week, here is Hana modeling hers:

[​IMG]

Will finish up the pattern for the Lati SP this week, get the patterns finished so anyone wants to make them can!!

Hugs
      Mary-Lee