1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lonely BJD Planet - (Google Map Dollie BJD Shop Guide)

Jul 1, 2011

1. Sorry a bit off topic, but I just wanna squeee...WAAA SADOL!!!!!!!!!!

2. Updating our map :)

Added:
      Dollce (Japan)

Closed shops:
      Soom (Japan)

3. They used to be in Greensboro, but moved their location to a smaller shop.

4. Oh I do have one for Chicago!

Gigis Dolls and Sherry's Teddy bears!
      It's located at:
      6029 N Northwest Hwy
      Chicago IL, 60631

The shop is HUGE and they have ALOT of things
      for various sorts of doll collecting. If you have
      an MSD you will find MANY things there you could
      buy :)

5. Thanks very much for your contribution! This has been added to our map

6. The best BJD-shop in Bangkok /Thailand/ is....Bambino Located at: J.J.mall /near from Jatujak weekend market/ 2nd floor room no. S256 /www.bambinoplus.com - web-site doesn't work, but maybe someday.../
      Another one is Monaeglow /monaeglow.com/ Located at: Jatujak Plaza /near from J.J.mall and Jatujak weekend market/ zone A soi /soi means street -)/ 7 /A106-A107/

7. (1) Spiritdoll
      (2) Address:H091, Floor G, Building No.2, Beijing Ritan International Trade Center, No. 17, Ritan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China, Post code: 100020
      北京实体店地址:北京市朝阳区日坛国际B座G层H091室
      (3) Website: http://www.spiritdoll.net/home

EDIT: And there is this nice 'How to get there'.
      (Credit goes to the author of the article.)
      [FONT=&amp]
      [/FONT]

8. We have Bambino and Monaeglow details already on the map thankyou.

Have added the additional detail to the Spiritdoll map information.

Email from GreenTime Family (Melting Time) www.gtimefamily.com confirms they do not have a physical shop.
      " we only have the online shop in Taobao:*http://greentime07.taobao.com/**"

9. Thanks a million for this!! !!!!
      I think there is only 1 Azone labelshop in Akihabara-- Radio Kaiken 1 (6F), I think you have this mapped also.

10. Thanks, we have that one! We have been a little unsure if it was still operating after hearing about the closure of the Radio Kaikan building due to the earthquake.
      https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...0.006186,0.016469&iwloc=0004a6c442ae536d981c9

We have a second Azone Labelshop here, still listed on the Azone website.
      https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...0.006186,0.016469&iwloc=0004a6c4db5376e98097f

It seem that Volks have also changed their website links to all the Nests and Showrooms. I cannot find an English language pages for them any more either.

(Ikebukuro still appears unchanged on the Volks site http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/shop/ikebukuro_sr/ ;) )

11. Azone is now at Radio Kaiken 1. Right next door to the original Radio Kaiken building, which is in fact being re-built. I can check when I go, but I am pretty sure that's their only loc in Akiba.

Yes, Volks changed so much! Ikebukuro is now listed differently, but its still there!! (((duh, on my part)))

But mostly I just want to say...THANK YOU!!!! :) <3

12. Went to Hong Kong recently.

KiraKira appears to be no longer at the Pakpolee Commercial center listed. The spot was a place selling deco stuff.

Ginza plaza seems to have fewer BJD shops than they used to. The one that was a bunch of little cubicles right when you enter is now a shop selling military figures.

At Ginza Plaza, there is also La Princess/ yukijiro at B39 Ginza Plus,2A Sai Yeung Choi Street South,Mongkok,Kowloon,Hong Kong http://www.yukijiro.net/

13. Thank you.
      It appears a number of the shops in Hong Kong do shift around regularly, and even appear temporary at times.
      The KiraKira address is still out of date on their Chinese website (13F before they moved to 16F), and on the English site it still lists the 16 floor of Pakpolee. I'm endeavouring to get in contact with them to find out where they are now.

14. I have updated our map today with a few more things (some are not strictly BJD dolls, they also contain artist ball jointed dolls made out of porcelain housed in amazing looking galleries that it's simply a treat to just stroll into the area):

BJD related:
      - MuDoll (a.k.a. Glib.co.kr) Showroom and Cafe (Sth Korea)

Porcelain BJDs & Artist Dolls & Other interesting galleries that happened to be discovered whilst I was trolling:
      - Parabolica-bis (Japan)
      - Lapis Doll Boutique (Japan)
      - Yokohama Romankan (Japan)
      - Maria Cuore Gallery (Japan)
      - Dol's Ballad (Japan)

Other Dolls:
      - Juniemoon Headquarter & showroom (Japan)

15. I found a BJD shop in Maryland! MD-ers rejoice!
      Store Name: Fabric Friends & Dolls

Street Address:
      6836 Olney Laytonsville Road
      Gaithersburg, MD 20882

16. Yay, now I can visit these shops since I'm in Japan and all :D also in luck because I get to visit Thailand and Korea as well for free every year

17. I got a picture of the Volks Akihabara Showroom storefront:
      [​IMG]

The "Museum Akihabara Kotobukiya" is actually the (main?) Kotobukiya store (5 floors).
      It does carry Obitsu 50cm and the smaller Obitsus. They sell fullset Obitsu girls, basic Obitsu girls, outfits, and option parts. There were also 2 non-Obitsu dolls in the display case with them. One was a fullset 60cm resin boy BJD and the other was a 60cm girl similar to Obitsus.
      There were no Bluefairy items in that store.

And cafeSAYA gave me a weird address when I searched its hours before my trip. It said the cafe was at:
      Sasebo, Nagasaki prefecture, 125-34 Hashikawa Yoshii town
      TEL: 0956-64-3630
      T 859-6311

Also, the site said nothing about Bluefairy BJDs.
      However, now the link is taking me to a cafe in Tokyo that seems to sell BF dolls and I'm very confused. XP
      I'm kinda sad cause I guess I could've gone to it...

18. Map Updated with Valkyrie Gate (Thailand)

19. Big thank you for this thread and the compiling efforts. This helped a lot XD

Just wondering if anyone been to WingMax Taipei shop.. I happen to be on route to Taipei. Checked the shop list and thinking to visit it since it seems to be the easiest to get to. I just hope they'll understand English.. *zero knowledge in Chinese language*