1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lonely BJD Planet - (Google Map Dollie BJD Shop Guide)

Jul 1, 2011

1. Great initiative. I don't know how often the map is updated but I found a bunch of stuff that are not valid anymore. I just took a look at the Japan map and didn't do systematic check so I might say a lot of invalid thing (I am no expert in Japanese geography). It would be helpful if the locations were alphabetically sorted after being sorted by country.

Little World
      ドールライフ提案のリトルワールド|LittleWorld
      MIYAGI
      OK> 〒980-0021 宮城県仙台市青葉区中央3丁目8-3 ピースビル仙台駅前 2F
      TOKYO
      MOVED > 東京都千代田区外神田 3-15-5 ジーストア・アキバ5F(1F 秋葉原ガチャポン会館) > 〒101-0021 東京都千代田区外神田3-15-5 ジーストア・アキバ4F(1F 秋葉原ガチャポン会館)
      NAGOYA
      OK BUT BIG CONFUSION> 〒460-0011 愛知県名古屋市中区大須3-11-34 (Japanese address)
      The Japanese address written (〒810-0001 福岡市中央区天神3-16-1 天神日若ビル5F) is FUKUOKA
      OSAKA
      OK> 〒542-0075 大阪市中央区難波千日前7-7
      FUKUOKA
      MOVED> 〒810-0001 福岡市中央区天神3-16-1 天神日若ビル5F > 〒810-0001 福岡市中央区天神3-16-21 中村家第一ビル2F
      CHIBA
      DEAD?> 〒260-0835 千葉県千葉市中央区川崎町6-9 フェスティバルウォーク蘇我 アミューズゾーン2F
      Couldn't find it listed on the website

Azone
      AZONE INTERNATIONAL::ダイレクトストア
      Azone Labelshop
      OK but the name is Azone Akihabara > 〒101-0021 東京都千代田区外神田1丁目15番16号 秋葉原ラジオ会館 7F
      Azone Labelshop – Akihabara
      DUPLICATE? > 2F Treasure Building 1-5-7 Soto-Kanda Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0021, Japan
      Azone Factoryshop
      OK but the name is Azone Shonan> 神奈川県藤沢市石川4-1-7 (〒252-0815 神奈川県藤沢市石川4-1-7 is the complete address)
      Azone Geestore
      MOVED and is called Azone Nagoya> 愛知県名古屋市中区大須3-11-34 > 〒460-0011 愛知県名古屋市中区大須 4-11-5 観音ビル2F
      Azone Labelshop
      OK but the name is Azone Osaka> 〒556-0005 大阪府大阪市浪速区日本橋4-15-18 亀井ビル3F

Yokohama Romankan closed
      元・横濱浪漫館 (@RomankanStaff) | Twitter 昨年5月に閉館した横濱浪漫館のアカウントです。
      I am curious to know what happened here: 元・横濱浪漫館 on Twitter

Museum Akihabara Kotobukiya
      Site is dead, 秋葉原館 | KOTOBUKIYA is the closest I could find. From where does Museum comes? I see Akihabarakan only, no translation.

www.yaso-peyotl.com is dead > parabolica-bis + 夜想 yaso & parabolica-bis

I will check more and post if I get an answer.

2. I am going to Japan in a few weeks, this is SO helpful. Thank you so much <3

3. I'm going to Japan next week and this is SO incredibly helpful! Thank you so much!

4. For the two posters above going to Japan: if you'll be in Tokyo, the Dollyteria (secondhand) stores aren't on this map, but they may be worth visiting.

5. I noticed this hasn't been updated in awhile, so I've kind of just taken the incentive to make a duplicate map right now and started doing some updates for California. I do wonder if it would be better to get editing permission on the original map and do these changes. Anyways, I'd really like to keep this as a resource and get more editors on to a map so we can keep this better up to date. I wanted to go ahead and share this right now

Here's a link:
      Sign in - Google Accounts