1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Majority of your Doll collection is which size?

Jan 22, 2010

?
  1. Mecha Angel/SSD/Hound

2. SD

3. MSD

4. Yo-SD

5. Tinies/BB

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. I have four MSD's and just got my first yo-sized tiny.

2. 7 SD, 5 larger than SD, 5 MSD, 2 tinies. With the huge variation in sizes any more, it's gotten more and more difficult to classify them in this fashion!

3. I know - I was so tempted to put a size restriction on them!

4. Hmm...
      One sub-SD (DT Elf Soph 53cm)
      Three Minis (Two Volks MSD girls, one DT 7age girl)
      Two Tinies /~27cm (Bambicrony elf Kiera, Shinydoll Saoli)

So I guess the Minis have it!
      Raven

5. Right now I actually have a three way tie: two SDs, two minis, and two tinies.

6. SD, hands down. It's the perfect size for me. ^^

7. I have two SDs and haven't had a chance to try another size. I want a pukifee, and also an MSD female. So I do plan to collect a variaty of sizes, but the majority would definatly be SD. I just find more sculpts that I like and I like the size a lot.

8. Right now...3 Yo-SD....(i used to have 5 yosd, 2 tinies)
      so yo-sd is a big win for me ^^ just love that size <3

9. SD and MSD since I currently have one of each. =P

10. I'm actually inbetween. I have 3 MSDs, 2 YoSDs, and 3 tinies. So I'm dead even with the majority of my collection so I just voted for MSDs :)

11. 7 full minis, 3 full tinies, and only 2 supers ... Minis win so far ;D

Once bodies are got, however, tinies and minis will be warring for a tie. Supers will be close behind 'em and yos will come in dead last.

12. Only one doll, so SD it is.

13. At the moment it is SD but that might change. I have 4 SD and 2 Yo-SD, on the way 1 sd and 1 Yo-SD.

14. I have 2 TINY-tinies (8cm-22cm), 2 Yo-SD sized (23cm-28cm), no minis (40cm-51cm), about 13 SD-sized (52cm-68cm), and 5 plus-sized (69cm+) dolls right now. So I definitely have more SD-sized dolls than anything else. I also have 1 doll that has an SD-sized torso, but has a six-foot-long snake tail instead of legs, so I'm not sure WHERE she'd fit in all this.

On the way (paid for, not shipped), I have 1 more Yo-SD sized and 1 more plus-sized (though he's also going to lose his legs and gain a snake tail). I also have plans to purchase 1 more Yo-SD sized, 6 more SD-sized, and 1 more plus-sized. I'm kicking around the idea of purchasing a Dollstown Elf body, as well, which at 53cm would be right on the bottom of the SD-sized range, and the closest to a mini I'll have.

15. 70cm~ I'll always have more 70cm boys than any other size. I like em big X3 More to love, more mature... just more awesome in my eyes.

16. I have 2 msd and 1 yo-sd size. I hope to have an sd maybe lol.

17. All of my dolls right now are of the tinier variety. I may upgrade to something bigger someday, but right now the tinies have my heart.

18. 2 complete sd
      9 complete tinies
      1 complete yo
      4 complete msd

19. I have a SD size doll from DollZOne!
      But right now I'm in love with baby size dolls! >_<