1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Majority of your Doll collection is which size?

Jan 22, 2010

?
  1. Mecha Angel/SSD/Hound

2. SD

3. MSD

4. Yo-SD

5. Tinies/BB

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. Not counting heads I have:

12 SD
      1 MSD
      3 YoSD

Soon to be 5 yos once the other two I have ordered arrived. Then I need to start working on bodies for the 4 floating heads I have. XD

SDs and Tinies is definitely my preferred sizes, I don't think I'll ever get another MSD, unless it's to give my girl someone her own size to hang out with.

2. I have 2 dolls, one is a floating head matching SD boy body and another one is Delf from LUTS~~!!

3. I have two SDs, and have plans for two more in the same category planned for the future. I'd go larger, but I find the proportions on a lot of the dolls in the 70cm+ range unappealing, which keeps me from making the leap.

I have, however, been slain by the Yo-SD size, and have managed to include at least one in my future-future doll plans. They're too damn cute, I can't help it!

4. I have 4 SSD at home and recently gotta soomed by soom teenie and she on the way!

5. My two are more around MSD size : ) There others I hope to extend my doll family with in the near future are all around the MSD size range, with the exception of one or two who might fit more into the SD category.

6. I have just SDs but i've got a MSD on the way. Either way SDs win.

7. 5 YoSD here. Haha, I'm in the minority! Oh well :P I've had ALL the sizes of dolls and types, and in the end I'm set on YoSD only. They're just such an agreeable size! :aheartbea I don't know if I'll ever get any other sizes again.

8. 13 SDs from 58cm to 75cm *none of 70+ are SSD, MA or Hound* (and one floating head)

5 MSDs (1 more on the way, plus two heads)

1 YO sized tiny (1 Puki on the way)

I have more MSDs and Tinies on the wishlist, but I think the Majority of my collection will always be SDs...

9. I have only 1 SD but I have to buy 2 tiny girls XD

10. 2 SDs, 1 MSD, 1 Tiny.
      Planning one more SD (but that doesnt count yet). Never thought Id like the SD over the MSD but I just love them!

11. You know, I was immediately inclined to put MSD, but I realized I have 5 dolls and only 2 are MSD. MSD was originally the ONLY size I was going to touch but I ended up falling in love with how adorably small tinies are!

12. Between my girlfriend and I ((we live together so it's treated as one collection)) we've got 6 SDs ranging from 60-72cm, plus two YoSDs and another SD on the way.

It's an SD house. *u*

13. I have 30 dolls now, and it's broken up pretty evenly between SD and larger, minis, and tinies and between girls and boys. I love dealing with all sizes; they're all just so much fun to play with!

14. 15 SD sized, 4 MSD sized, and 9 tinies, including yo sized.

15. I got one SD, one model doll and two MSDs. I know it perhaps doesn't count, but I'm getting my thir MSD! :)

16. Two big 70cm guys (another one incoming soon) and one 55cm girl, and I'm planning to get another similar size girl (or slightly taller) in the future!

17. 2 DD's and another in planning.

18. Three SDs and one mini. I overwhemingly prefer SDs between 57-65cm. Have no interest in minis, although I'm very glad I did get a little girl as she fits in very well amongst the taller ones. I'm thinking of getting one or two tinies someday, definitely a Pipos anthro, but my wishlist is 95% 1/3 sized and I'm sticking with that.

19. I have one SD and my friend has an SD and a Yo-SD

20. Mine are mostly yo sd size as I find them easier to handle. Only 7 of them at the moment.