1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The most attractive bjd you've seen?

Nov 1, 2014

1. Iplehouse Claude, all the way! :fangirl: Dat smile is just too gorgeous to handle~<3

[​IMG]

2. Twigling's Eloy! :whee: His unique facial structure and expression caught all of my attention from the very first moment I saw him. Link for those curious.

Other top choices: Dollshe Aramis, Impldoll Aurora, this guy, this lady, and this one too. :)

3. La Legende de Temps Black Pearl pirate man is so good looking I sent a link to a friend who does not collect just so she could see him. I don't have any male bjds but If a windfall of money came to me I would buy him...

4. Surely my own dolls seem the most attractive to me. I won't have bought them if i wasn't attracted to the sculpts from the first sight. And then I perfected their looks with nice wigs and faceups.

5. If we're talking about dolls that make you swoon, I guess... I like customised dolls! There are so many, so impeccably styled, and I end up liking them, too! Especially RuggedRealism's dolls!
      Otherwise, for sculpts and company releases? Dollzone Gray, and Monodee White Crescent Zirbel. I don't find myself wanting masculine dolls at all, but those two...! I won't get them, for many reasons, but, look! Here's Zirbel! The limited artist faceup was described as 'kissable.' I agree! ; a ; if only you weren't so limited and huge...!

[​IMG]

6. Can I have a swoon worthy body sculpt, cause even though it's not what a real body should look like and I'm well aware of that, I adore DC's youth body 06, just for the combination of an art doll aesthetic, doll chateau's usual style, and realistic. It looks very well done to me.

7. LUTS Delf JUN HA his faceup is really delicate and I love the beauty mark :D or Crobidoll's Yeon-Ho A type he is really beautiful.

8. Soom and lutz has many a doll I like. But one head that I really fancy is the Immortality Of Soul Infernale.

9. Crobidoll's Juno <3<3<3

10. Supiadolls' linia is stunning :whee::aheartbea

11. Little Monica's Vampire Enrill! Argh, he is so gorgeous.:whee:

12. i think so most atractive and most amazing doll would be for me Michail Zaikov bjd dolls :-) they are so realistic but price would be in cosmos :-D

13. Migidoll's Siho. I bought that one, and I still have an astounding doll crush on the company photos. I look at it every now and then like [/chinhands] :love I'm sure mine will be just as handsome when he's done-- I hope-- but no other doll has ever caused such internal screaming from me. :XD:

14. My grail doll is Soom Hyperon, his sculpt is just so gorgeous. I've never seen an ugly Hyperon, even with bad faceup, he's still handsome. But the boy who steals my heart is Soom York! It's funny to think that I did not like him at first sight lol...

15. For me, the most attractive dolls are Ringdoll's Red King and Spiritdoll's Dahlia. Can't stop looking at them! (How happy I will be when they finally arrive home!)

16. Kind of a toss up between Nabarro Boys Har and Dollshe David Kuncci for me.

17. so many stunners, but Grant Phillipe, who just arrived yeah! Blows me away - I was planning on selling him to continue pursuing a dream of mine, and I decided to keep him and sell something else. The quality of the sculpt and his features are mindblowing, especially in the honey skin.

18. Iplehouse Claude doll.
      I may be biased though because I think he looks like a character of mine and I want one REALLY BAD.
      I just really like that smirk too? There are so many frowny/pouty face dolls that it was like a breath of fresh air to me. XD
      [​IMG]
      That smolder though. ;D

There were some really gorgeous ones when I was zooming through ebay trying to find something akin to Claude but they don't have names of the brands or doll name and I am still largely unfamiliar with all the dolls and companies. ;o;

19. Iplehouse Bichun, Leonard, Eric, Claude.
      Idealian 72 Hyperon.
      Volks Ryoma Sakamoto.

I own 4 out 6 :D Eric & Claude are so similar I have no wish for a Claude, but I sure would love a Leonard!!!!

20. 5th motif Venitu and Ringdoll K. They just look so gorgeous both have that manly features :D.