1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The most attractive bjd you've seen?

Nov 1, 2014

1. Really hard to pick, I swear every time I think I've found the most beautiful one, another one pops up lol.

2. 5th Motiffff Venituuu! The Iplehouses are all absolutely beautiful as well. For girls I love Amadiz's Magdelena and Dollshe's Amanda.

Why has no one mentioned Pygmalion Ha? D: lol

3. Venitu is my big love maybe at once they made it in msd/fashion size and I buy one.

4. Hmmm, I would say the 5th Motif Venitu, but it's really just his head. Mainly because it looks almost exactly like my friend Matthias who's from Denmark. Probably because of the high cheeks.

5. I don't recall what sculpt, but on a FB group I was in a few years ago someone had this super sexy pirate SD boy. Oh man. I didn't think dolls could be hot but that one, phew!:D

6. Black Pearl?

7. The original Bermann, perfect from every angle. Volks William also comes to mind. Venitu because of his beautiful face and perfect body.

8. Oh, Ringdoll and Soom have such pretty sculpts. I love Ringdoll K and Soom Hyperon, but right now I still think Ringdoll Pingjing Xiao has the most gorgeous face. :love

9. The most attractive is going to be the doll with the right mold, wig, eyes and faceup! sometimes it takes a year or more to get all that right. There is a big difference between the ends result of the same mold.

10. Most beautiful 'to me' changes from time to time but most aesthetically beautiful headmold overall, I would have to say SOOM Dia/Sard. In M, F or any mixture or purely androgynous characters, that face is almost always beautiful. That said, I'm not a fan of many stylings of it so I think there is some negative bias there too. Mine is a Sard Midsummer Night's Dream with company face up and he's pretty amazing.

11. In my opinion, dollits somi! She is hands down the most gorgeous doll I have ever come across!

12. Charmdoll Ethan.... I remember seeing him for the first time and I just fell totally in love. He’s so stunning. I also think all of the female iplehouse sculpts are so gorgeous, they make my heart melt !

13. I would say Fifth Motif Venitu, he looks super good in pics though I would likely never buy him to put into my collection. He has a unique face which I feel is notable cuz most of the most successful ones dont have generic beauty xD or most of the Switch dolls for the attractive asian look

14. sweetgale cyril:apirate:

15. Rap1993’s Danni is def up there for sure! I’m also super enamored w dollpamm arubi

16. switch seolrok holy. omg those lips and the eyes. he is an angel.

17. Dollshe Saint and Dollshe Hound. Those faces - :drool

18. Personally, Iplehouse SID Claude is very attractive. I'm very picky with male sculpts, they have to look a certain way for me to like. On the other hand, most female sculpts are attractive to me. I hope to own a Claude one day :eusa_pray

19. CP Lishe and Dollzone Tan Yuu! I have look at so many but they kept luring me back to them, there is something about them that stole my heart.

20. For me it's Telesthesia QingNiuSheng, Soom Hyperon and Volks Genji.