1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The most attractive bjd you've seen?

Nov 1, 2014

1. For the boys, I'd pick DollClans Rynx. Gah! I'm a sucker for a beautiful bad boy. He looks like the hot guitarist of a band that you'd have posters of all over your room.

For the girls - I don't know who I'd pick. So many dolls, so little time.....

2. I would say Hyperon too but i think more the copper long hair and fiery emerald eyes *faints* and imagining him with a touch of a beard... >.> I can only hope my hubby doesn't join the hobby and find this page XD I might be in trouble.

3. One of my planned dolls is Iplehouse Eric everyone swoons when I show him to them who isn't in the hobby :o I love feminine guys my mom is obsessed with flower boys (what have I done lol) I loved him from first sight but my total order put me off buying him but he's to gorgeous to not have for my character so gonna cave and bring him home soon. He'd be fawned over if he was real for sure model, actor anything.
      Edit: Bluey made me remember my original doll I had a resin crush on Nix Stars Rose doll. He is a modded DOI Luke. I would be heart broken if she ever sells him cause his character is amazing. I'd probably fan girl over him if he was real for sure xD

4. I think it's got to be Volks Williams for me. Even my fiancé says he can see why he was my most expensive doll. :sweat

5. Volks Williams... and SDink's Bermann

6. Soom Ender would charm me absolutely stupid if he were real. *_*

7. Soom's Hyperon Mercenary from hell one....I don't know I just like looking at his scar and his face... ::Sighs:: :blush Or the Captain Hook one.. >_<

8. Ugh the Iplehouse SID Edan >.< he's just sooo beautiful... handsome... yeeeeaa.... lol. But other than that there is an artist I think by the name of Blueoxide??? That modded and painted his/her (idk what gender) dolls and they are the most beautiful that I have seen so far. The characters are so alive.

9. I know they are seen around a lot but I find Soom Dia boys are totally stunning. That Dia pout is just amazing and that's why I got one for my most important oc Indy.

[​IMG]

10. Another vote for Volks Williams followed by Soom Dia/Sard...I have seen many that took my breath away, if not all of them <3

11. No U.U I never feel that way. Maybe not exist yet.

12. It would have to be Iplehouse Stella, Doria, Elchanan & Aurora. tho these are beautiful models these days need to be more quirky like Venetu and Dollshe David.

13. Absolutely, POSITIVELY... Iplehouse Kamau. See my avatar photo, his name is Etienne.

As for the ladies... Iplehouse Carina, my Carina is named Epiphany Epitome Paragon.....I guess you can tell I think she is KIND OF..... like, PERFECT?!

14. Iplehouse EID Aaliyah

15. Fairyland Feeple65 Chloe..... I'm obsessed with her look and her body. Her pout and features are flawless.... I don't actually want to own her because shes too pretty. Is it weird that I'd feel bad getting her because my other doll isn't as pretty?

16. All the Idealian of Soom are the most attractive for me. I could not choose one in particulary
      Or maybe London - Steam Engine Rider 
      Because he is the first Idealian I seen and I found him realy attractive

17. The dolls that I think most resemble beautiful people are Elfdoll Vivien, Iplehouse Ashanti, Dollshe Grant Phillipe, and Fifth Motif Venitu.

But the dolls I find most appealing as dolls are Dollshe Aramis, Loongsoul MuXuan, and Volks Lucas / School A.

18. For me, it would be IOS Lacrimosa and Volks Okita Souji. I had been finding them for years but now finally own them. :)

19. I really love bambicrony's fairy dolls. :3

20. Hmm... I can't speak for anyone else, but IpleHouse's Akando is right at the top of my own list.