1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The most attractive bjd you've seen?

Nov 1, 2014

1. Dollshe's Ausley Love is absolutely gorgeous. I definitely want to own that sculpt some day.

[​IMG]

2. Dollclan Python
      That sexy mold.... :D
      I can't get my eyes off him so much....

3. Pretty much all of Iplehouse's stock :'D

4. Oh man, what a terrific thread! Makes me want to look up all the doll names I don't recognize. (And certainly will, in time.) I've still got so much to learn, but all I know is if Ringdoll Sol ever came to life, he'd be one heck of a fitness model. Those abs, cannot get over! XD

5. For me, it's Gomidoll's Igon. /dreamy sigh

Someday my boy will be complete and just as gorgeous!

[​IMG]

6. Fairyland Angela. She's definitely runway material, one of those ladies that would own that catwalk.

The Dollclan artists have many stunning boys-- Phython and Jaquer are my favorites.

Gomidoll Igon. It's a shame Gomidoll is no longer around.

Souldoll Jinwoo, Lee Jun Ki, Chantal and Karin.

The majority of the EID and SID line from Iplehouse; so much drop-dead gorgeous there.

I agree with one of the earlier posters, IOS Lacrimosa is one of the most beautiful sculpts I've ever seen. It kills me that he's 80cm; way too tall for my crew!

Gaaaah, there's so many breathtakingly spectacular dolls. I don't think I've named even a tenth of them here!

Lolita: Your Igon is so sweet! Nice to see another one out there. I've got a sleepy version, and love him to bits.

7. I think it's IOS Lacrimosa to me, ever since he was released. But right next to him - Dollshe's David. Like.. seriously.. :D

8. There are so many attractive dolls, but the one I find myself drooling over is Switch Huisa for his soft, boyish facial features and I'm really into dolls like that.

9. 5th Motif Venitu is the only doll I've yet to come across where, even completely blank, I am absolutely in love with him. All those sculpted details are just so amazing... he reminds me of a classical-period statue!

10. Soom Sard! He was the first doll I thought looked sexy and he remains a favorite of mine :)

11. Hmm BJDs that I think would be supermodels in real life would have to be, Soom amber, Supia Eunice and Ariel. They're all so pretty!! And I really think iplehouse Tedros would be a super handsome guy.

12. Switch Soseo, definitely. Oh gosh, I've been in envy of this other BJD's owner's Soseo for a long time now, and I believe he's my grail doll. He's what gave me the final push to buying a BJD of my own. Unfortunately, his normal skin isn't for sale at the moment (out of stock?) so I'm either going to have to wait, or get him secondhand.

Or Ringdoll Raymond-B. He's just plain sexy with that slightly sadistic looking smirk on his face - I know, that makes me sound loopy, but the heart wants what it wants HAHA!

13. I'm in love with Dollshe Saint and 5th motif Venitu :)

14. I think that the VOLKS F-01 is the most beautiful BJD ever, there's just something about them that I really really love and I'm not quite sure what it is.

15. Soom's Puss-in-Boots was jaw-dropping. I also love Iplehouse's Carved Heritage, Lawrence. His scar, his mustache... I think he looks great that way.

16. A lot of the Iplehouse dolls, especially those in their nYID and SID line, seem to be too beautiful to be a mere doll. To me, they look so realistic and seem to have a high level of posability.

17. For me I'll say two that if they were humans, would be actress, models, miss universe or, why not, date them :P
      first: dream of doll tender Shall
      second: iplehouse Carina

18. Iplehouse Luo is almost a total ringer for a young Brad Pitt. As BJD's goes for me he's the high holy grail of grail dolls. Not because I particularly like Pitt, but because he also reminds me very much of someone else in a classic band I like. I'd love to have a doll that looks rather like that person in his youth. He had a really nice look back then and with the right makeup it would work really well. As dolls go Luo is just gorgeous. He's got a very adaptable face, wonderful eyes and bone structure. But he's just too expensive. Even used I just cannot rationalize him, but I will admit I covet him madly and have ever since I first saw him. I ever saw one damaged and therefore cheap enough I'd get his head maybe, but that's the only way that boy will ever likely end up in my house as a hybrid because I just could not afford even his head otherwise, laugh. There are dolls and there are DOLLS, and Luo is the latter. He's a dream doll, but I don't really expect it to happen, ever...

19. Wolf the Knight from Soom. When I first saw him, he was already gone (limited edition) and I was so disappointed that I'd missed out on him that I literally cried.
      [​IMG]