1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The most attractive bjd you've seen?

Nov 1, 2014

1. Soom Dia boys are SO gorgeous! I love the heck out of that sculpt! :D

2. There are so many but my fave so far is Iplehouse Eva. I must really like her as I have already gotten her twice.

3. Hmmm... this is kind of difficult...
      Dollshe Ausley love, Grant Philippe, and David Kuncci;
      Dollmore Elysia (she always sells out) and Klaire (sells out too..)
      Mecha Angel Saiph
      Twigling Ingenue!

4. When I first saw Dollshe's Grant Philippe (the company pics anyway), I think my heart skipped a beat. He looked so real and alive that I kept coming back to his sales page just to stare at him. I also liked Iplehouse Carved Heritage Pamela. She's beautiful. I especially love her sexy, sultry and seductive look. ...'fans herself' .... :D:love
      Both of them kills me. Not to mention, their price tags kill me. :...(:pout:

5. Iplehouse Stella is the most beautiful female BJD I've seen so far. Nothing has topped her.

6. There are a few dolls that I find very beautiful.
      Here an example.
      [​IMG]

7. For male: Gluino - Mechanic Vampire and RSdoll Evan
      For female: Iplehouse Soo and Iplehouse Asa

8. 5th Motif Venitu. He's gorgeous !

9. For me :
      - Lust KDF Corni (My first doll, she is so gorgeous *^*)
      - Fairyland Rin sheep with her outfit (I love her :D)

10. As of right now, Iplehouse's JID Sierra. Man, she is so gorgeous. I'm so excited. Her hands though...ugh. They are beautiful!!!

11. Lonnie from iplehouse is the prettiest

12. I don't think I can name just one... I love DC Isabel and Bella, but Fairyland Sionna too... And Iplehouse has so many gorgeous females... I think one of the most special sculpts for me is Souldoll Yeon-Bee, there is just something so special about that sculpt..

13. Iplehouse lahela, her dreamy eyes are mesmerising

14. I'm weighing in a little late on this thread, but I have to agree that Twigling Ingenue and Dollshecraft David Kuncci...just gorgeous. I also find the ringdoll K to be darkly handsome. On the less conventional side, Lillycat Ninon is mesmerizing.

15. I find Simply Divine Harlequin and Richard to be two of the most beautiful head sculpts, and paired with dollstown's 18y male body, it's just amazing. If I ever am getting a SD, it'll be one or both of those two. :] Also, just about all of Souldoll's sculpts are amazing, especially yeon-bee and the vito boys.

Edit: I also love Spiritdoll's Celtis.

16. Definitely definitely the boys from Immortality of Soul. Hands down. And a few Soom sculpts because I'm a sucker for bedroom eyes. As far as females go I'd have to say that Zaoll catches my attention every time.

17. I'm pretty besotted with my Dollmore Glamour Eve. Angelic face with a body built for sin. With her "generous proportions," she'd steal a lot of Kim K's following if she came to life. Sorry, the only photos I have of her right now are the original owners! She's my EBay treasure.

18. I really love the David Bowie Minimee "The Goblin King": https://denofangels.com/threads/his-majesty-jareth-david-bowie-dim-mnm.480679/

And I love my Leekeworld Lionel so much. He is Loki, and he gives me tons of ideas what to do with him (though he is a bit different from the Avenger's Loki).

For general sculpts, it has to be Dollshe's David Kunicci. I also find the IOS Infernale attractive in a rather self-destructive manner. I love to look at his interpretations, but I would not want to have in the same room with me.

19. OK... So many of the sculpts mentioned here already...

Check out SDink's photos. The combination of her amazing faceups with her styling, wig and clothes choice, and incredible photography is just breath-taking!

Flickr Here:
      SDink

[​IMG]2011_08_11_Felix_01 by SDink, on Flickr