1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Rinoa Feedback Thread

Jun 3, 2006

1. I bought a second doll faceplate from Rinoa, great communication and easy transaction as last time. I highly recommend Rinoa. Thanks very much! :)

2. I bought a WS NaNuRi 07 head from Rinoa. Communication was great and the item was packaged well. I recieved a tracking number and it arrived very quickly.

3. I bought my Elf Lishe from Rinoa, and she arrived very well packed and exactly as described. Thanks for an excellent transaction. ^_^

4. Rinoa recently purchased a set of 14mm pink glass eyes from me. She was very polite throughout the transaction, paying quickly and being very clear in what she wanted, and also informed me when the package arrived. She was a pleasure to deal with; a highly recommended buyer :)

5. I purchased a wonderful dollie outfit from Rinoa!

She was very kind and pleasant to speak to, sent the package out super-quickly, and of course, I couldn't be happier with the outfit itself! :D

Thank you so much!

6. A big thumbs up for Rinoa, who bought my SD13 boy body on layaway. All payments were done in good time and communications were pretty good. She let me know when he arrived very promptly! :)

Many thanks

7. hi, I sold a juri head to Rinoa and she was a pleasure to deal with. Her communication was excellent, she was patient when my job got in the way of me answering her and the whole transaction was smooth as a baby bum :) thanks Rinoa, hope you enjoy her !

8. I purchased a Delf body from Rinoa: she made this transaction the most pleasing! :aheartbea
      Great communication, great packaging :) and fast shipping: what's more to expect?
      Thanks Rinoa!

9. Rinoa bought some Minifee hands from me and she was fantastic to deal with. Quick to reply to pm's and quick to send payment. Will gladly do business with again. Thank you!

10. + Positive feedback[/U][/B][/COLOR]
      Everything was perfect, she bought me a Domuya Body.
      100% Recommended, all fast and perfect

11. Rinoa took part in my Leekeworld GO - all payments and responses were very quick. She's lovely to talk to and I'd really recommend her as a buyer!

12. I sold a doll to Rinoa, and everything went great. I would be happy to work with Rinoa again :) Thanks!

13. I bought Volks MSD body from Rinoa. A lovely person to communicate with (I asked for a short layaway) and splendid packing ^_~
      Would love to deal with her again!

14. I bought a pair of fairyland magnetic hands from Rinoa! There was a slow start, but the hands came in perfect condition, wonderfully packed, and arrived in a timely manner. I would definitely do business with her again! :D

15. Hi i like to say it was very nice do deal with Renoa i got my doll hands all as promiss and fast and in absolutely nice condition ^^ so will have a business with you again thank you so very much ^^
      have a wonderful day

16. I bought a U-noa faceplate from Rinoa. Good communication and sent quickly, with tracking number. It was well packed and in perfect condition. A pleasure to work with and would/will buy again.

17. Rinoa bought a pair of MSD shoes from me. She was quick with her payment and communication was lovely!

18. I bought a Delf body from Rinoa on layaway and to me it was a perfect transaction! She was always friendly and communicative for the entire time of the layaway. She packaged the body very safely and it is exactly as she described it. Thank you very much for this transaction! I would happily do business with Rinoa again.

19. I bought Rinoa's DIM Minimee Balthier head. Communication was great! The head arrived safely and well wrapped.
      Thank you so much!

20. I sold Rinoa a Migidoll Jina head on layaway. There was a delay, but she let me know before-hand which was awesome :) Once everything was sorted, she paid super fast. Her PM's were always very polite. Thanks!