1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Rinoa Feedback Thread

Jun 3, 2006

1. I bought a doll from Rinoa. Communication was wonderful. The doll shipped very quickly. It was well packed, and international shipping charges were very fair. Thank you for the great transaction! POSITIVE!

2. I bought a Volks F-01 head to Rinoa and she was a pleasure to deal with. Rinoa was very nice and agreed to layway, communication with her was very friendly. The head came very solidly packed.
      Thank you very much, Rinoa!

3. Rinoa participated in my 2079Realms GO. Communication and payment were fast so everything proceeded smoothly. She was cool about there being an error with her order and we swapped the incorrect item for the correct item without issue. I was notified when everything arrived; again, communication was great. Thanks for joining, and sorry for the mix-up!

4. I bought a Volks SD13 boy body from Rinoa. All was perfect! Excellent quick communication, friendly answers of all my questions - thank for this again! =) Body arrived in perfect condition, just as described/pictured - and was really well packaged. Thank you very much!

5. I bought a doll head from Rinoa. He was packaged very very well, and she was very polite and clear about the whole transaction. I would definitely buy from her again!

6. Rinoa bought a Winter Event Kid Delf head from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Paid on time and updated me when package arrived. Thank you. (:

7. I took part in a Fairyland split Rinoa organized. I'm very happy with how things went - she kept us updated at all times about the order and shipping status and when she finally got our order (Fairyland took forever to send things out), she was very fast to send my stuff to me. It arrived securely packaged within a very good time after she told me she'd sent it. She also sent me a tracking number for my parcel.

I'd definitely get on another split done by Rinoa again! Thanks! :D

8. I joined a Fairyland split order put together by Rinoa. She answered all of my questions and was very friendly and polite. The items I ordered arrived very quickly after she sent them out. I would definitely buy from her again.:)

9. Rinoa agreed to hold a oldskin sd13 body until i got my check. But unfortunately i was unable to go through with it. she was really kind and understanding about my situation. she agreed to hold it without a holding fee which was very nice, but alas. If i got another chance to purchase from Rinoa i would. really kind and wonderful person. Sorry i couldn't go through Rinoa. =(

10. I purchased a Volks Oldskin SD13 Girl body from Rinoa and the transaction could not have been better! Her communication was always very prompt and friendly, she shipped the body within the time-frame specified in the FS thread, and the body was packaged very carefully. I would not hesitate to buy from her again - Thanks so much, Rinoa!!!

11. I participated in a group order that Rinoa hosted and she was fantastic! She always gave great communication and and shipped everything very nicely from herself to me. I couldn't be happier!

Thanks so much :aheartbea

12. I took part in Rinoa's Fairyland Group Order and it was great! She communicated quickly, shipped out my Ante FP very fast and everything was wrapped and packaged securely. Couldn't be more happy. I'll gladly participate in one of her G.O.s again! Thanks very much!

13. I took part in Rinoa's GO for Fairyland and, despite the rather long wait for dolls over Christmas, on the whole, it worked out well...the dolls are lovely...

Alicex

14. I bought a Minifee Juri 13 head & a Littlefee Juri 13 faceplate from Rinoa. Good communication, fast shipping, well package. They both arrived safely and in perfect condition. Thank you so much.

15. I bought a pair of LTF hands from Rinoa. Very fast and pleasant transaction. My item arrived in a very timely fashion and was packed very well :) Super safe ^^ Rinoa is a delight and I would recomend doing business with her to anyone :) Very possitive transaction ^^

16. bought clothing and a wig
      in a go split ^^
      fairyland

will buy again anithime from her with awsome confidence ^^
      huuge thanks

here my doll with the nice thing ive bough for her ^^ yeah so cute now !!!

[​IMG]

17. I bought a MNF Siean head from Rinoa and everything was great! Communication was friendly and shipping was quick! The head arrived today and I couldn't be happier! I would gladly do business with her again!

18. I participated in Rinoa's FL GO. Everything went very smooth and she filled us all in on everything we needed to know. I got my hands perfectly safe. They were well packaged. Flawless transaction. I would do transactions again.

19. Bought a Littlefee body from Rinoa - cute doll,well packed and she is a lovely person to deal with.

20. I bought a lavendar fer from Rinoa. She was nothing but nice and helpful. Recommended seller!!