1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Soft pillows...

May 31, 2008

1. i dont use mine. my doll does. ^^; they stay in his box and he "sleeps" on them.

2. I use one of the pillows that came with Adelheid for my camera.

I like to carry only one or two bags maximum with me if I go out. One being a purse and the other for other stuff, like a book, netbook, camera, etc.

When I fold the pillow in half and put my camera in between it, as long as I have a flat object in it (like a book or netbook), it stays in place VERY well.

The other pillow stays in the original box. xP

3. The only time I use them is to layer my bag when I carry my dolls around ^^ Otherwise I just put them in the doll boxes. I like sleeping with big fluffy pillows XD The doll pillows are like not dense enough for me.

The BlueFairy (or MinoruWorld) pillows seem to have gotten flatter this year anyways :/

4. I only use mine in photoshoots. I had never thought to cuddle with them, but I still don't think I will. I have way to many pillows on my bed already!!

5. My dog uses one for a pillow!

6. I had 4, as I bought two dolls from Dollmore. I used them to make one pillow and kept it on my chair for a while until I notice that my cat totally lost her heart for that pillow :D

7. A friend of mine has made a doll sleeping bag out of hers. Bobobie packs them in these yellow satchels which are very useful. My friend has opened up the seam and put a zipper in it. I also intend to do this with Shinta's satchel so he'll have a sleeping bag for camping trips. Maybe I'll cover it with a layer of fabric as bright yellow probably isn't Shinta's favorite colour. Next he needs a tent :)

8. Ya...they're really soft...and I used the AOD's pillow to sleep on when I stayed over at a friend's house. I couldn't really sleep as there wasn't a familiar smell. And the pillow counts as familiar as it has my dolls' scent...:sweat

9. Well it depends on how you define "use." If they have an interesting fabric I end up seam ripping them open and taking the fabric for a project and the stuffing for, well, stuffing. But if they're plain I re-use them to ship dolls out, or my cats end up filching them, they're the perfect size for them :)

10. lmao!
      same here lol
      :)

11. lol Wow,neat idea.
      I sleep with 7-8 pillows + stuffed animals,so imagine how many dolly pillows that'd take to make me comfortable!! XD
      That's prolly where they are all going to go anyways. >,<
      I imagine that I am going to end up with tons before I'm prolly 2o.

12. Mne are in my carrier bag for padding as I'm a rather ungraceful person so always bumping into things.

Hajime uses on of his as a bed and pillow, since he sleeps sitting up. :)

13. They're still in their boxes, I don't do anything with them beyond that and Fairyland MNFs are packed with foam pieces, which aren't as fun as pillows!

14. Hum I often travel by overnight-train, so the past few times I've taken some of my DOD pillows with me to cushion the uncomfortable seats XD it works greatly!

15. I love the pillows, I keep all of them..and I have them on my bed xD

16. The B&G pillows are nicer than the Luts ones. The B&G ones are satin-like and really soft! The Luts are more scratchie and not as soft. But I've never used them for anything. They just sit in their respective boxes. If I leave for a whole weekend I put my dolls away so I keep the pillows around.

17. My Pipos Baha came with a teddy bear as the cushion pillow!:lol:

18. I sewed the ones from Luts and now they are like a little bag for my MSD dolls. I use the one that came from B&G with my SD dolls, and the ones from Iplehouse... they're in a box because i don't use them unless i need to move both SD...

19. Mine became liner for the cat's bed. I didn't plan to use it this way, but the cats decided they wanted it and dragged it to their bed. XD
      I spoil my cats...

20. ok....so now I REALLY want to get my resin guys home so I can compare pillows!! :>)