1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Tiny Centaur thread

Dec 1, 2014

1. Oh good I was just about to search for this thread, was accidentally over in the “mini” one instead. No realfee here, but I did order a Luts tinytaur :)

2. So pretty family! :D

3. I saw that. That is what prompted me to bump this thread up ;)

4. She's so pretty and so tiny! I would like to find a similar tiny centaur BJD, but every time I find one I like, the doll is sold out... :atremblin Lucky you!!!

5. I ordered both a RealFee centaur (Luna) and Luts Tiny centaur (Tyltyl). Can't wait to get them! I have been wanting a tiny centaur for sooo long!

6. Might ask this here as well: Has anyone tried to hybrid a Lati Yellow and Luts tiny delf centaur by putting the LY torso in the horse body? I know people have done it with Pukifee so I was wondering if anyone has tried. :)

7. The Lati Yellows have broader hips, so I don't think it would work. One could just switch the head, though.

8. @brightberry @spih Thank you both. I guessed this could be *sighs* I was entertaining the idea to centaurize a tan LY girl I own and since colour match is a no go it needed to be the whole torso.

9. These dolls are so unique! I've never seen them before.

10. Waaaa thank you soooo much you even took photos!!! Oh well there goes my dream of a Lati LOL Sophie-taur! But that pony body is so cute, might end up with one in the future ;P

11. You are very welcome. I thought photos would show the differences better than words :)

12. I'd just finished layaway on my Luts Tiny Delf centaur unicorn and they release a new set, with tiny Satyress :o I'm soo hoping I can get a second one before the event finishes in February :D

Tiny Centaurs are soooo cute!! :)

Next up will be those Realfee centaur legs :D

13. #115 MayBea, Jan 9, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    14. It looks “off” because the joints aren’t at well, the joints :?

15. That is exactly what I thought looking at those legs - the joints are placed very strangely indeed. Almost as though someone has tried to apply human knees to animal legs. Pity, as I like the head and the overall size...

16. Did anyone purchase Doll Leaves Mili? I know she was part of an event last year, but a couple fullsets of her are on Denver Doll and I'm tempted.. but also not really a fan of her weird joints. I'm just wondering if they're actually as terrible as they look or if it's manageable, despite missing joints, and it just looks worse via bad photos.

17. I accidently posted this over on the Mini centaur thread but finally got round to dying gypsy horse/ vanner markings on my Luts honey delf centaur. I'm really happy with how it turned out. While I liked the all white body, this gives it even more character.
      [​IMG]

And starting to put things together for the full doll. (I'm using a withdoll Parker head + LKWD upper body)
      [​IMG]