1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The vampire new BJD dolls"X2 dolls" (made in Hong Kong)updated

Sep 16, 2006

1. X2 dolls look similar to DZ, is this same sculptor ?

2. From the looks of it, X2 is also planning to make adult (SD) dolls and Kid dolls (probably around 30cm.) <3 vampires ^^

3. i know this is old but does anyone have any info on the quality of X2 dolls?

4. I'm dying to know this myself!! And how did they get their doll?? Bank transfer? Shopping service!! Can we bug Junkyspot enough to get them over here??

5. You can get them on Ebay. Saint has one. She loves him. She was supposed to come to the meetup last weekend so she could tempt me with another doll. But she got snowed in. Sadly, I was really looking forward to seeing one.

Here is the Ebay link
      http://stores.ebay.com/salad605-doll-shop

6. I really love Elizabeth and Louis, but is it me or Elizabeth and Gloria looks like Binli and Feilian from Dollzone ? I find that there is especially a resemblance between Elizabeth and Binli...

Did someone ever buy an Elizabeth ? Or another one ?

I already see that someone has a Louis... ;)

7. I got my Gloria back in November.

I absolutely love her. I think that she is great quality for the price and her seams came already sanded!:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. OMG she's lovely, especially with the black wig and the flash, that makes her skin white. :D

She's normal skin, right ?

Oh, I want to buy a Gloria too now. Anyway, if I buy an Elisabeth I will had Gloria too. ^^

Personally, I think I would pick up the white skin.

9. Yup, she's NS.
      I suppose you could always by a Gloria and an Elizabeth head and they could share a body, hahah!;)

10. Yes, I could do that, because Elisabeth is sold with Gloria's head.

Does anyone ever seen other pictures of Elizabeth ?

11. OMG I hadn't noticed that!!!!! :o

12. Yes, Elizabeth is sold with a second head, it's written on their website :

HTML:
      Included&#65306;

&#8231;ELIZABETH head

&#8231;Attaches presents as a gift a GLORIA head
      It's the same for Cain, he is sold with a second head, the one of Louis.

13. WoW! They're so cute,love the costumes too! :-D ...must...not..spend...

14. i don't like much the x2 boys, they have pointed ears
      the body seem the same as dollzone

i was looking for cheap dolls and i found them, i love gloria :fangirl:
      but i think i buy just an elizabeth head for now

15. The clothes are very nice I bought the white outfit and I plan on buying Louis and Gloria :D

16. i was wondering what is the eye size more suitable for them

on the promotional pictures i think they use 16mm but they seem quite too big

17. I gave Gloria 12mm oval flatbacks:

[​IMG]

18. thanks ^^

do you think elizabeth has eyes smaller than gloria? from pictures i can't tell
      but she has also makeup around eyes and eyelashes that can fake the real size

19. hrmmmm, I'm not sure- it could be her eyelashes making them look smaller, but I think her eyes are probably almost as wide as Gloria's just maybe not as open. Just an opinion though...

20. maybe its true...

can you tell me also the size of the wig? ^^'