1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

theOrientDoll - Doll & Parts Restock

Mar 22, 2006

1. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55912

Please read the new rules regarding the News subforum. We are deleting any chatter within the threads to keep the News subforum clean and fast for those looking for just the information.

If you wish to expand more on the items, then please post about them in the Size subforums.

2. I read on Luts that mini-fee's are 41cm (girl) and 42 (boy). So perhaps Tae isn't too out of proportion at 40cm. I am looking forward to comparison shots once Tae starts shipping out.

The website was updated that Tae's wig size is 5 - 5.5 . So his head looks to be quite a bit smaller than his other mature mini counterparts.

My main concern is that he would look awkward and out of proportion with the other mature mini's.

3. I think that he would look in proportion with a Sharmin, who has the same type of long face and small head. And aren't Unoa heads smaller than other mini heads? He'd probably work next to them, too, don't you think?

4. Unoa heads are 6.5 inches, Tae's is 5.5, which means his head is an inch circumference smaller than unoa, as well as having eyes two sizes smaller.

Mini-Fee's will look like eggheads next to him (their head is 7 inches).

I may go through and order him anyways once it goes back up on the 10th, since I really don't want to have to go through his 6-7month wait period for an unoa again (i wanted L-bi for the same character). Then I could post comparison pictures, if someone hasn't done so yet.

5. Special Ji Version 2 is up on their site now!

Special Ji Version 2!

I think she's a real cutie. Main difference is that she's dressed in yellow instead of pink.

6. A previous poster said the names of the doll types on the site are big, medium, and small.

Cheon is the medium sized doll, so I'm expecting something in the 23cm range. But it is still a guess.
      Could be anything betwen the DAE 40 cm & the SO 12cm.

Ann in CT

7. According to the Japanese Orient Doll website, the Joong (Medium/Middle) doll's measurements will be as follows:

M size –Boy&Girl

*Tall : 8inch
      *Eye size : 6~8mm
      *Circumference of Head : 4.2inch
      *Circumference of Neck : 1.9inch
      *Circumference of Chest : 3.6inch
      *Width of Shoulders : 1.9inch
      *Length of“From Shoulder to Elbow”: 1.1inch
      *Length of“From Elbow to Wrist” : 0.95inch
      *Length of back“From Shoulder to Waist”: 1.4inch
      *Circumference of Waist: 3.5inch
      *Circumference of Hips : 4.1inch
      *Circumference of Wrist : 1.1inch
      *Length of “ From Knee to Foot”: 2.2inch
      *Foot size : 0.9inch

Hope that helps!

8. hmm..they replied to a post someone left saying that they would go onsale at 1:00 eastern time.
      Does that mean 1am monday morning? (sunday night) 1pm monday afternoon....or 1am tuesday morning?

gah...any help is appreciated! ^__^;

9. Apr. 09, :01:00 AM EDT

this would be the conversion :D in 24hr it would read 01:00... :D

10. 1am sunday night/monday morning.

11. Okay, I'll try again with the question I had (which was apperantly deleted, as I can't find any sign of my post).
      Comment: I find that time zone calculators work well for this sort of thing, for everyone asking what time it translates to. You put in the time there, and pick your location, and it shows you the time.

Question: Does anyone know when the eyes/wigs/other extras will be put up?

12. Yea... They told me that the other things would also be up on April 10 ^^ I hope so. *crosses fingers* All their things look awsome right now.

13. I thought that I saw someone request a full body picture for Dae but I can't remember where...did pictures ever get posted and if so does anyone have a link to them?

14. I did write in how to Pay them PayPal
      but it was deleted :(

I ordered Ji as soon as the site opened but the Checkout wouldn't send me to PayPal

so I had to PayPal them myself , I had their details
      it was pretty easy , and the invoice came through as normal

if anyone needs their PayPal ID , PM me and I will find it out for you
      sorry I dont have time to do it right now , again:arainclou

its a shame because all of the relevant info was here before

15. nope, they never posted them

I bought him anyways, so hopefully i can do some comparisons once he arrives e_e

16. Does anyone know what size wig Ji wears?

17. I had a look and couldnt find it anywere on the site
      she has 8mm eyes and is only 2 cm shorter than the PocketFairy
      I am hopeing the wig a similar size to a PocketFairy
      or Poshdoll Lati White I think could do it ,( they are great wigs and elasticated well so I can even get them onto my PocketFairys ...)but I wont know for sure untill I get her

and of course I will make the fur ones :)

18. Do they also have the larger doll's measurements? I'm looking for them for Tae! Thanks!

19. For those wondering, shipping for Tae was $30 on his own, and for Jii AND Tae it was $40 (i ended up joining with another girl to save on shipping).