1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Thick eyebrows or thin eyebrows?

Jan 22, 2017

1. it depends on which will suit the doll i think, but i personally like the faceups of immortality of soul and ring doll.

2. I was going to say thinner but the eyebrows on your doll look really beautiful. So I guess I'd be another "depends on the doll" person.

3. It depends on the doll/character for me, ultimately. However, I definitely do love eyebrows on the thicker, fuller side, so I feel my characters tend to not really have thin eyebrows in the first place.

4. thick brows all the way <3 i just really like the look of them

5. It depends on the doll but I really do like some thicker brows!

6. Depends on the doll for me, too.

7. I tend to prefer thicker brows-- I've always loved a strong brow (mine are invisible, so I guess it's a case of always wanting what you don't have, haha). When I'm drawing/painting, I tend to give people thick brows, either cute and natural or serious Joan Crawford brows... so I guess it's not surprising that I tend to like them on dolls, too.

For some characters/sculpts, a more delicate brow is the best fit, but I definitely like to go a little thicker and more dramatic, and I love to see other dolls that have bigger ones.

8. I LOVE big bushy brows, in real life and on dolls. I dont know why, I just think they're really cute on girls.

9. Its rly depends on the character, but I preffer thicker ones :) Its more boyish and willful xD :)

10. To me it depends on the character and on the owner preference.

I personally like thicker ones :D

11. I think i like thicker ones better as well. In some ways it just is cuter and really makes a character sometimes something like that anyway xD

12. I love thicker brows in general. I think there is a good place for thin brows too, but I love the thicker look and the more detail that can be shown in a thicker eyebrow :XD:

13. It may depend on the doll, but I also like both! :)

14. I think it depends on the doll, both can look really good! I think that somewhere in the middle looks really great in general! :)

15. I guess it would depend on the sculpt, generally I like the ones with thick and more natural looking eyebrows.

16. I prefer thin eyebrows over thick and bushy eyebrows, but I also don't like it when they're too thin.

17. It's not the thickness or the thiness that matters to me, it's the style - I don't like those eyebrow where all the hairs are angled into the middle to form a sort of chevron pattern - they don't look natural and always look, to me, like fake eyebrows that have been stuck-on the wrong way around.

Teddy

18. I like the thick style of eyebrow!

19. It depends on the doll, I like and have both. I have 25 dolls and don't want them all to look identical, so i always try and mix the appearance of the eyebrows up a little

20. I prefer thin to medium; I feel they suit my dolls and characters the best.