1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

thing you would love to see in the bjd world?

Sep 4, 2008

1. No way are you alone, that's an awesome idea!! I'd make a Kali type woman.

2. A full-sized BJD. That way, I could always take the carpool lane.

3. I'd love to see more hybrids like the Soom Eucluse & the centaur - half man / half beast! Wins every time!

4. I would like to see:
      Short men's hair. This has been mentioned, and I also understand the issues with fit since the hair will be short...but I really want something that would look proper on a victorian man.
      I also think it would be fantastic if there were wigs with hairlines. Say a widow's peak, or the kind that curves back at the temples. That would be fantastic. ^_^
      I would also love an incredibly aged doll, like a crone. I would love to have a stooped grandmother sitting for tea in my BJD parlor!

5. i found another thing i (and a few others) would like to see

FEMALE jointed hands from soom =] they would be great.

6. I agree on this. I also would like mini elves that look more mature as well. I love some of the bigger dolls, but I just don't have the room for them.

7. well... everyone has their dreams and I have mine:) :

1. msd jointed hands
      2. AoD msd high heel feet
      3. msd soom style hooves and ear
      4. more magnet joints like pukis!!
      5. a female centaur :3

can you tell I like msds? :3

8. Volks in Europe!!!

Ugh, I would die...

9. I also love the idea of dolls around the 50cm range -- it is so hard to get a big yet realistic size difference between dolls when non-child minis are involved! I'd especially like to see some mature boys around that size. Y'know, a doll that is to a mini like a 70cm is to an SD. ^_~

10. ive been stared at and scoffed at before for saying so but .... Pregnancy attachments/pregnant dollies. there. i said it. again.

11. 1. high heel feet for all adult female dolls and more shoes that fit them
      2. short, realistic wigs for male dolls of all sizes
      3. hooves, horns, etc., sold ala carte, so they are readily available without having to split dolls.
      4. tiny realistic male dolls. I have tiny, realistic female dolls and they are lonely.

12. I would love to see a 70-75cm doll that was built more like an immature MSD. Think the Rozen Maidens. I would love a sweet, doll-faced girl in that larger size. I know about dollmore lusion, but she's too big and her face is more "art doll" looking. I imagine something like a 70cm Volks MSD. :lol: That would be my dream doll.

13. I thought I saw someone in here mention they'd like more centaurs. I just saw that Domadoll has three centaurs in their line. I believe they are all MSD scale, two boys and one girl. They also come with a magnetic unicorn horn and the bodies are made very cleverly so it looks pretty easy to change them back and forth between human and centaur (I think it is just the back "horsey" end that gets removed and *hey presto* you've got a human) without it turning into a major restringing project.:D

14. Volks in Canada :fangirl:

15. No way - totally saw a werewolf doll a few months back - fur and all. She looked really good too. Not overdone but def. not 'cute'

16. I'd like to see real hair options, manes and tails, on centaur and horse creatures. Really don't like the molded kind--they're too unreal.

17. I think SD size vehicles would be awesome (like remote-controlled vehicles they could use) It would be so fun to have boats, cars, trucks, motorcycles, and RVs for my dolls. Could you imagine them going camping in a Motorhome built just for them? EPIC! :)

Also, different assortments of weapons would be cool (like they have a few basic guns, bows, but I want more selection) Like crossbows, other types of guns, military weapons (in case your doll is a military character).

18. I'd like to see some mythical creature dolls like a sphinx or a buraq
      Accurate historical and folk costumes (less pseudo Victorian stuff)
      Faces with adjustable features (like open/close mouths and eyelids). It would be hard to make it look natural but if they could pull it off I would totally throw money at it.
      Jointed feet (how come hands get all the fun?)

Color change nails or decals? (maybe make them UV light sensitive)
      To scale pre-made environments

That's just a few of them.