1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

thing you would love to see in the bjd world?

Sep 4, 2008

1. where can i see puki chichi???

2. I've seen someanthropomorphic animal dolls that actually covered entirely in fur. They were made by a japanese creator, and I'm not sure if they're actually BJDs. They might have been more like the 27cm vinyl dolls or 1/3 obitsu.

I'd personally like a more 'mature' looking centaur teen/woman - not this flat chested kiddy looking thing Domadoll puts out ( I love them, but they're not what I'm looking for. I sorely want a mature looking female centaur. )

3. wait so there are centaurs???? where are the links??? id love to see!

4. lol yes. the perfect size not to small and not ot big

5. How about jointed hands for smaller dolls? I would buy some in an instant, if I had the cash. But they only make them for 80cm T_T (Unless I am mistaken)

Specialty doll parts would be awesome too. Like an arm or leg made to look like it's robotic.

6. Brighnasa already makes antlers! In headdress form. Go there. Her stuff is beautiful.

7. Here he is :) The badass Puki!

[​IMG]

Kuraiangels, it's true! Not too small that you lose them, not to big that they get in the way :)

8. i was thinking not to heavy lol.

9. * Male Dollfie Dreams
      * Standard mold or FCS YO sd
      * A better range of high high quality eyes
      * More satyr type legs (think Beryl and Sard)

And one thing I would really like, I would love to see a line of mature male head molds that doesn't have extremely defined muscles. I don't want him to look chubby or unhealthy, but come on, not every mature man spends his day working and his evening working out.

10. 1. I would like to see MSD centaurs that have extremely smooth mobility.

2. I'd like to see some dolls with extra feet joints. So they can stand on their toes, or wear certain shoes with out changing feet. It would have to be a 'lock joint' type other wise it wouldn't work to well.

3. Gloved SD finger jointed hands. Jointed hands, and gloves. . . For an SD.
      :aheartbea

. . .even though its like, mostly impossible.

11. ya ive seen people painting their dolls hands black so they look like gloves and they look great but i wish they sold some sort of actual glove so their hands didnt have to be gloved ALL the time

12. Gloves would be hard to manufacture universally because of the different hand positions different companies have, especially for MiniFees with different option hands for the a la carte dolls. The fingerless glove look wouldn't be too difficult to make for your own doll or comission for your own doll.

13. ya i didnt even think of that. lol well then i take back what i said and replace it with i wish they sold a professionally painted gloved version of the hands they make

14. Oooh, FCS Yo's, what a great idea Aquilla! I would love that! I would like to see elf ears as an option on more heads, and all heads attached with magnets (so much easier to change the eyes). Also, more bodies that use the twisting mechanism (like the new CP bodies) to attach the head, instead of the S hook and doughnuts.

15. I agree with most of the ones everyone has posted.
      I honestly want more...animalistic? dolls.
      Like...it's a doll with animal ears and a tail and stuff :3 I know people have added those on and were just dandy but I'd want more variety and I'd rather see a doll that way instead of just add ons.

16. All this talk about gloves has brought back horrible images of the hideous dollfie dream 'glove hands' lol.

17. Does she?

I've seen demon and unicorn horns, various crowns and crests (I even own a few of them-)... but I must have missed the antlers.

18. MOAR.ALIEN.BABIES.

haha, i want a little freaky alien bjd.

19. lol i'll send you a pm with pics. :) i got one in the works that i don't think i'll be able to post in the artist forum. :) ever read animorphs? my cure to all my dolly problems make it myself. alien + scorpian + centaur = andilite msd size.

20. omg animorphs LOL

Aximilli Esgarouth Isthil! (totally spelled that from memory...like...10 years ago memory.)